Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Can I use CBD Oil for Arthritis pain?

Thread Title Search
Can I use CBD Oil for Arthritis pain? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2020, 07:41 AM #31
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
How Are Omega-3s Connected to the Endocannabinoid System?

As mentioned above, endocannabinoids are lipids made from the cells’ omega-3 and omega-6 content. Once cells build up a sufficient inventory of these fatty acids, endocannabinoids are created rapidly and as-needed in response to brain activity and stimuli (like stress and exercise).

Omega-3s are directly involved in the synthesis of endocannabinoids, and also react with existing endocannabinoids to create omega-3-derived endocannabinoid epoxides (which have powerful anti-inflammatory properties). Due to the important role that omega-3s have in the cell membrane, researchers believe that omega-3s also serve as crucial anchors for endocannabinoid cell membrane receptors .

To put it simply, omega-3s and endocannabinoids are totally dependent on each other in a healthy brain and body. This connection can also help explain why the noted anxiety and pain relieving effects from taking CBD oil are similar to the results achieved from receiving adequate omega-3 supplementation over time.

What Happens When You Don’t Get Enough Omega-3s?
Omega-3 deficiency is widespread in today’s world, impacting some 95% of adults in the United States . As researchers have demonstrated, this deficiency has serious consequences for the healthy functioning of our endocannabinoid systems.

Omega-3-deficient diets don’t just limit the creation of beneficial endocannabinoids and the omega-3-derived endocannabinoid epoxides. Studies have also shown that omega-3-deficiency creates dysfunctional endocannabinoid receptors, uncoupling them from the protein and altering signaling pathways in the brain .

Health Consequences of Omega-3 Deficiency
Consequences of dysfunctional endocannabinoid receptors (due to omega-3 deficiency) include increased anxiety and impaired behavior, according to one mice study from the University of Bordeaux . In addition, studies also show that omega-3 deficiency plays a role in increasing the development of obesity through the dysregulation of the endocannabinoid system .

Chronic deficiency of omega-3s in our diet may partly explain society’s enormous craving for CBD products. What’s more, it may also help to explain the widely-diverse experiences that CBD users have. After all, if one person’s endocannabinoid receptors are dysfunctional, throwing lots of cannabinoids at them won’t necessarily produce the results users are hoping to achieve.

So, it helps the body absorb the CBD far more than taking alone. When I used to buy capsules (full spectrum) before making my own CBD capsules, it was recommended.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2020, 08:56 PM #32
Rico Swazi

Rico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to beholdRico Swazi is a splendid one to behold
Omega-3 and lecithin are in egg yolks

The food I give to my chickens gets supplemented with flax seed to raise the O-3 levels. Or you could eat the flax.

I mentioned carrier oils earlier and I do believe they add greatly to the absorption /penetration deep into the tissues where it can do the most good.

I've mixed pure hemp CBD oil from flower tested at 14.5 % with equal portions of tiger balm into the smaller container and it works but not as well as the entourage effect of the whole plant extract in the larger tin mixed at the same ratio.

I adhere to the principles of low input sustainable agriculture
Here to share my efforts to grow food and medicine
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362619
And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make
Rico Swazi is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2020, 10:40 AM #33
barnes.henry

barnes.henry is on a distinguished road
I am already use CBD oil for pain. It succeed to lessen my pain.
barnes.henry is offline Quote