Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Possession Limits Pre & Post Legalization In Your State??

Thread Title Search
Possession Limits Pre & Post Legalization In Your State?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2020, 03:06 AM #21
NENugger

NENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud ofNENugger has much to be proud of
I think Mass has pretty good laws for folks like the ICmag community. 12 plants limit is a lot of weed even if you don't grow outdoors.
Realized this the 2nd year of growing outdoors and trimming a pretty big Bangi Haze and thinking why am I doing this. I already still have more weed than my family and I can smoke in a year and now I will have twice as much.
I really feel for the states where recreational is legal but you can't grow anything or only a couple plants. In the end, I think it should be treated just like brewing beer.

Old 01-27-2020, 04:42 PM #22
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
there is the "legal" limit and there is the practical limit.

I notice that the practical limit is much higher in some areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:50 PM #23
HerbChambers

HerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really nice
You’re going to be charged in your state based on the laws on the books at the time of the incident.

Based on the questions asked you don’t have a lawyer, and don’t appear to be in jail awaiting trial. This leads me to believe your charges aren’t that bad.

My advice is to call a lawyer. The initial consultation shouldn’t cost you a thing.
HerbChambers is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2020, 04:51 PM #24
HerbChambers

HerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really niceHerbChambers is just really nice
*Double Post

Last edited by HerbChambers; 01-27-2020 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Double Post
HerbChambers is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2020, 05:11 PM #25
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbChambers View Post
You’re going to be charged in your state based on the laws on the books at the time of the incident.

Based on the questions asked you don’t have a lawyer, and don’t appear to be in jail awaiting trial. This leads me to believe your charges aren’t that bad.

My advice is to call a lawyer. The initial consultation shouldn’t cost you a thing.
^^ that there ^^

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2020, 05:17 PM #26
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond repute
fuk state laws regarding cannabis

Old 01-27-2020, 05:48 PM #27
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
Fuck federal too.
--- Useless.Gardens

My current thread
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2020, 09:55 PM #28
grwingpainz

grwingpainz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbChambers View Post

My friend no disrespect but I hope you don't follow your gut feeling too often because you are very wrong. There is something called bail/bond and in some states there is no such thing as bail for non violent crimes.

I do have a high priced attorney and if you scroll through NormL and check out the expungement rules/bills it seems there is hope for me down the line somewhere.....

Strange new world when it comes to MJ in certain states, we are on the edge of change so I'm here trying to gather info.

I've had MJ arrests in the past that were considered misdemeanors when I got them but guess what, last decrim bill expunged them automatically.

Should I not be searching options for my future?
grwingpainz is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2020, 07:29 AM #29
art.spliff

art.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant future
In 2007 I had a closet grow ten pot of gold clones under a 400 from Craigslist Oakland CA I was growing in Davis CA in a house four of us rented. Police were banging on the door one evening and a police dog had its paws on the window to my room on the same side of the house as the front door. They walked around to the back of the house and stood at the back sliding door looking in with the flashlight. Didn't answer, they were asking about a roommate maybe. Yielded around twelve ounces, can't remember if that includes the part I made hash with. Sold four to a guy near my parent's house for six fifty. Smoked and gave away the rest. I used hygrozyme and advanced with filtered water from what I remember. Some other time during the year when a rental inspector came I had cannabis simmering on the stove. I did not join a fraternity, went to the shooting range once or twice. We also got a fine, a ticket/citation, for not watering or cutting the front yard.

Years ago 2014 my 1888 Honda Civic 4 door was stolen or really moved, less than one block from my house where it stopped working the starter broke or something. I receive a phone call at work that my car has been stolen or moved and it is being towed. I end up sounding upset or raising my voice with CHP dispatch, about how they refuse to leave the car where it is, saying it is blocking the street corner or something. I say to the people at work I am leaving for the day so that it doesn't get dark before going way down to the other side across the train tracks to pay 400 to have the car from the tow yard. Around 270k miles instead of replacing the starter, which I may have actually done, local wrecking yard offers $500 for cars a certain age. The same wrecking yard that now takes all of the stock wheels off of cars and the so called rim shops do not have the stock used oem wheels either. What a racket. Police and homeless both using citizens cars as bottle caps for their alcoholism and drug habits like this cop would vote I am supposed to spend more on commuting, arrest and charge me for bus fare, what a tool.

At my junior college diablo valley they hired one of my phys ed classmates (jogging, credit as a freshman) to write parking tickets and I had one I think. So what is the economics on hiring one person to write a ticket in a parking lot for another person? These are students, totally mixing the payroll and tuition, like, nonexistent boundary..what.

Last edited by art.spliff; 01-29-2020 at 08:37 AM..
art.spliff is offline Quote