Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Be careful with your personal information

Thread Title Search
Be careful with your personal information Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2010, 04:42 AM #31
SGMeds

SGMeds will become famous soon enoughSGMeds will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
With that.....I am a female stripper; dirt blonde in my 20s..that lives in Montana....I love basket weaving as well and scrap books

I would like for her to talk a little dirty to me... You can lie, it's okay... ;-))

CO Constitution A18/S14:
https://www.cdphe.state.co.us/hs/medi...amendment.html

Formerly HB1284:
https://www.leg.state.co.us/CLICS/CLICS2010A/csl.nsf/fsbillcont3/0C6B6577EC6DB1E8872576A80029D7 E2?Open&file=1284_enr.pdf
SGMeds is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2010, 04:26 AM #32
CanIgetsum

CanIgetsum is on a distinguished road
like the old saying goes, loose lips sink ships.. stay safe..

1800 watt grow :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191355

CanIgetsum is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:30 AM #33
ghostly

ghostly is a jewel in the roughghostly is a jewel in the roughghostly is a jewel in the roughghostly is a jewel in the roughghostly is a jewel in the roughghostly is a jewel in the roughghostly is a jewel in the rough
dwt... dont wanna know. its a rule to live by
ghostly is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2010, 08:23 PM #34
KharmaGirl
~Resident Puck Bunny~

KharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud ofKharmaGirl has much to be proud of
Dwt= Don't Wanna Know lol Wouldn't that be Don't Wanna Know= DWK?
KharmaGirl is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM #35
BagC'd

Location: My hearts always in Texas although my body wonders aimlessly
BagC'd is on a distinguished road
If I am in a legal state w/ a legal grow should I get a VPN? Never had one just thought I would ask.

Thanks
Bag
BagC'd is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2018, 12:18 PM #36
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....06#post8247506

I posted related stuff in a thread in Website Support.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 04-10-2018, 04:28 PM #37
green404
Banned

green404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of light
Cookies-
If you have gmail, facebook, etc you are carrying those cookies in your browser. When you go back to say,, facebook they harvest them. So if you are Greenbudz on icmag and go back to Joe Smith on facebook you are linked.

Are google, FB and other know to collaborate with the DEA and others ? Yes.

1 Solution use 2 separate internet browsers one for Joe Smith and one for Greenbudz. or.. better yet, don't use facebook or gmail.

IP Address
Your ip address is like a phone number. If someone got the ip address associated with say,, grow pics. They could contact your internet service provided and get the address to your internet connection.

1 Solution use proxies, VPNs, Beware of the cheapest proxies, the government does not need to turn a profit. If your proxy is owned by the government your internet traffic is owned.

If big brother wants to track you on the internet they will(they own it). Will they track you down for 5 plants in NJ ? 105 plants in NJ ?

The other day I was reading a grow thread on here and someone came on asking what kind of cars the OP had ? The OP proceeded to brag about two different cars. The tread had the small island the OP was on and two cars they owned. Yah, think a detective could put that one together ?

I live in a legal state, Thankfully.. I work in the IT/internet industry so I know information gets harvested.
green404 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:03 AM #38
Adamshire

Adamshire is on a distinguished road
I am most worried about being stolen by others and pretending to be me to do something illegal.
Adamshire is offline Quote