Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > IC 420 Cup Results 2019

Thread Title Search
IC 420 Cup Results 2019 Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2019, 10:55 PM #31
miaumiau

miaumiau is just really nicemiaumiau is just really nicemiaumiau is just really nicemiaumiau is just really nicemiaumiau is just really nicemiaumiau is just really nicemiaumiau is just really nicemiaumiau is just really nice
miaumiau has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
BIG BIG thanks to sourkush again, helped me a lot with getting to find my parcel which was redirected back to the airport, but we got it back, haha!

But my name was spelled wrong, its MIAUMIAU not miamiau !!!

Congrats to the winners, big big competition!
miaumiau is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:48 PM #32
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaumiau View Post
BIG BIG thanks to sourkush again, helped me a lot with getting to find my parcel which was redirected back to the airport, but we got it back, haha!

But my name was spelled wrong, its MIAUMIAU not miamiau !!!

Congrats to the winners, big big competition!
will get it corrected bro, thanks for supporting the event.

sourkush was really trying his best to get every entry even when i was telling him we should have a cut off point he was saying these packs were already there and needed to go in if at all possible.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:12 PM #33
weedtoker

weedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of light
I'm probably repeating others words, but that must mean something. Cup was lit, 0% BS, as many have said, all that made it good came from the quality of the entries, or the sweat and love put up by the organizers, so a HUGE thank you for all the team G., SK (and all that helped in any way) for taking the time, effort, and a lot of patience with "details" that can always arise, BIG UP!

Would love to make some entry's to it, if the cup continues to happen in the future, it's a great place with a lot of different "heads" from different regional markets and knowledge, wherever you'll end up in the ranks you get mostly thoughtful, constructive criticism. Also, people are mostly chill considering the legal climate of everything, and everyone was easily reach-able, no big ego's, seems community to me, regardless if it was like in the past or not.

Cheers

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2019, 09:58 PM #34
the pen
Dissidente

the pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to allthe pen is a name known to all
Fist of all : Respect for all competitors, all of them made this event possible.
and, of course, thanks to the ICMAG cup Staff and to the gals and dudes whom hosted us.

The only sad thing is the number of votes cast, my friends and I shared 2 complete judge kits and we have contributed to the charts with 5 or 6 (depending on the categories) rating tables.
I hope that next year there will not be anyone using the judge kit as a low-cost purchase of great Stuffs

I could imagine being the fattest but also being the oldest.....
L'ateismo ne è la marijuana (Me, myself & I)

In Umbra Colimus
Ad orientarci nel mondo è sempre il fantasma fondamentale, per quello scriviamo sempre più o meno le stesse cose Jacques Lacan
the pen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.