Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > What's up with 2019 IC Cup?

Thread Title Search
What's up with 2019 IC Cup? Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2019, 01:56 AM #51
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppel View Post
Why was posts about Sim.removed?
A tribute trophy to sim would be fitting. ..one of the hardest tokers ever..he attended nearly all 420 cups amd most the high times ..and was really a great friend to us all at ic mag ...

Rip sim
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:42 AM #52
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud of
Traveling with a famous friend ...need a pm with details of where the cup is and a nice local quality hotel or apartment please
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2019, 05:00 AM #53
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyfontazy View Post
A tribute trophy to sim would be fitting. ..one of the hardest tokers ever..he attended nearly all 420 cups amd most the high times ..and was really a great friend to us all at ic mag ...

Rip sim
we have asked for a special trophy for SIM as well as the other trophies we need.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:03 PM #54
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
btw i started the judge pack thread.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 12:20 PM #55
420superkraefte

420superkraefte has a spectacular aura about420superkraefte has a spectacular aura about420superkraefte has a spectacular aura about
New but old

Hi all,
just lurked in and wonder where to find the judge pack thread Im new, so i might not be able to access from now.
I was told to reach out for gaius (by my friends dimodz and speula)

Any infos for me?

Greetz
420superkraefte is offline Quote