You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > Rules for IC420 Cup

Thread Title Search
Rules for IC420 Cup Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2018, 02:42 PM #31
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
That sucks about not being able to vote on categories that you enter
I understand about voting for your own entry or identifying your entries to anyone and of course if any suspect tactical voting your votes should be disqualified but ruins it in my opinion
Makes it a boring cup for me if i wanted to enter
?
Why cant it take your score out and give an average
Please let me know if this is the rules for 2019 as i will defo enter but probably not attend as what will i be sampling Amsterdam or spannish shop buds ?

Also for the record i love the ICMag 420 cup and was a shame i missed it this year

I also vote for it to be held back in Amsterdam as there is alot of more fun and people to catch up with ( we should make a 2nd ICMag cup at Spannabis or another time in Spain)

Peace

Shout to all the people who help keep the ICMag 420 cup going

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:57 PM #32
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
i hear you, i also didnt want to do this, but every year if you look at the voting there is someone who entered down voting all other decent entries in the category. this can have a real effect on the end results and it's sometimes only noticed later on, this then causes chaos.

entrants can still taste all the entries, they just can't vote on their own category.

even by averaging out the vote for their own entry, they can give low scores to the best competition in their category. when you ask they jus say it's subjective and thats how they rate it. how can you prove someone was down voting if they are clever about it.

i like the cup in Amsterdam, but it was getting smaller and smaller every year in terms of entries in recent years, while in Barcelona we got a very nice number of entries in all categories.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:51 AM #33
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
Ok sounds better if i get the judge packs but cant vote, i thought no judge pack to anyone who enters

On the Spannish 420 cup
How many members attended the cup?
Seem most regualrs were missing?

Why not have 2 420 cups a year
1 in Spain and 1 in Amsterdam obviously different times of the year

Peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:43 PM #34
74G

74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice
yes can be cool to have two cups one in Dam as the usual and another in spain like this year...
i was there this year OJD and it was good to be in barcelona too than being in Dam (that i love always the same ...) but it was cool to be in another places ;-)

lots of friends were there and sure lots like you were missing too but it was good times tho...

all the best to all and hope to catch you soon... in Dam or Barca or anywhere as we are together...

Can't wait for 2019 and hope you all the best for the end of this one...

PEACE... .. .
74G is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2018, 06:12 PM #35
Bmac1

Bmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond repute
How about having an inaugural ICMag Canada Cup this year now that legalization has happened? Preferably in Vancouver or the surrounding area.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - Done
Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
Current Diary
Bmac1 is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2018, 06:20 PM #36
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmac1 View Post
How about having an inaugural ICMag Canada Cup this year now that legalization has happened? Preferably in Vancouver or the surrounding area.
this sounds like a great idea, a bit far for us in the EU, but the Canadian members alone could make it a good event, specially if word gets spread around.

we would need someone with a safe addy, then you need a venue, ideally a place that will be happy with the extra customers and not charge rent. a place with a bar etc. or a venue could be rented too, but you need food and drinks nearby, otherwise folks won't stay and hang.

could be an awesome event, i'm sure there would be more entries then we ever had at our cup over the years, lol.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Old 11-12-2018, 06:24 PM #37
gaiusmarius
me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
Ok sounds better if i get the judge packs but cant vote, i thought no judge pack to anyone who enters

On the Spannish 420 cup
How many members attended the cup?
Seem most regualrs were missing?

Why not have 2 420 cups a year
1 in Spain and 1 in Amsterdam obviously different times of the year

Peace
most regulars were not missing bro, a few did, but others who been missing for a while showed up instead, in the end it was a busy cup, at the award ceremony there must have been a hundred people if not a few more. Mopels club is big and it was packed. of course some 50% wrere locals who entered and wanted to know results, more stoner ladies then ever before at the ic420cup, lol.