What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Sip

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Think i just found the SIPs for my yard.
1 plant per sip. :)

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you actually buy those? Probably not for sale unless you find a disgruntled employee somewhere. :smoke:

I am using a couple wooden crates for growing veggies on the back porch. See if you can find some sturdy wooden crates. These were for electrical parts. I dug out a beer keg bucket and cut holes in the bottom for a veggie planter today! Planted the vines like muskmellon, watermellon, squash, and cucumber in there.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I know one guy, so who knows. lol. Honestly, I don't want to put anyone in a position where their job is at stake for a few bucks. If I can get them from the manager, cool. If not, I should be able to buy them through my business directly from VRE Systems. Regardless, I don't expect them to be cheap.

The upside is that they can be moved with a forklift/tractor so they can be emptied and put away for the winter. The more I think about it, the more I like it.