What's new

Media rules for covering weed growhouse busts

Bob-Smith

Rule 1 - Everybody is SHOCKED!!! Neighbors especially are shocked! My god, the unknown years of counseling bills must be enormous after they are shocked to find out about the grow next door!

Rule 2 - It was a sophisticated HYDROPONIC LABORATORY!! HYDROPONIC!! Even if the news footage shows the plants growing in dirt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-REBSwHs6pA

Rule 3 - Only marijuana fertilizer is highly toxic. And the growers dump most of it down the drain in order to pollute the environment!

Rule 4 - Each plant is capable of producing 5 pounds of ultra potent drugs! 10 times more powerful than it has ever been. Therefore a ten plant grow is worth 5 million dollars.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't forget to calculate the amount of joints they were growing.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
A no knock warrant was necessary because these dangers to society were weary of answering the door to strangers and also have a functional toilet in the home.

The home was similar to a meth lab in that it used heat as part of the process. A process necessary in manufacturing Super Pot™.

The growhouse was involved in the loitering of several bats which neighbors said they had never seen or heard but when asked about the bats with that insipid luring tone of voice they wailed like banshees into the streetlight neighborhood and shunned the only thing that made sense in this entire universe.

The DEA has issued a statement saying they are making a 360 degree turn in enforcement on the issue and are no longer going after evil drug manufacturers but instead anyone who knows anything resembling even a scrap of the truth will be carted away and fed respiridone in a 5x5 cell with two other men until they get cancer and die.

Bob-Smith

The grow house just looked like any other house on the block. Shocking! Those sinister bastards had the gall to mow the lawn and act normal!

glow

The plant was meter tall and weighed 7.5 kilo (because we weighed it wet with roots that were covered in water straight after pulling it out of the substrate)

EastCoast710

The plant was meter tall and weighed 7.5 kilo (because we weighed it wet with roots that were covered in water straight after pulling it out of the substrate)

ive even seen them weigh it with the roots..

me personally I like when they say.. this is the most complicated sophisticated hydroponics grow operation that could produce up to 20 million dollars a year haha its like 1 million dollars in 20 years maybe.

I

IndicaIsland

Calculate the value of a pound at "full-tilt retail" gram cost- from 20 years ago.

People believe it probably. THe people writing the articles, they may not know any better either, or they are paid to make it sound crazy for an agenda.

Last edited:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
lovejoy3.jpg

Rule 4 - Each plant is capable of producing 5 pounds of ultra potent drugs! 10 times more powerful than it has ever been. Therefore a ten plant grow is worth 5 million dollars.

5 million dollars EVERY 6 WEEKS

some thing some thing...."sends a clear message drugs will not be tolerated in our community"

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
ive even seen them weigh it with the roots..

me personally I like when they say.. this is the most complicated sophisticated hydroponics grow operation that could produce up to 20 million dollars a year haha its like 1 million dollars in 20 years maybe.

Yeah that's the funny part lol. These so called journalist/reporters don't know shit. I'm sure there's several people that started growing due to these unbelievable profits they're hearing from those idiots.

OP

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I agree..i find it amusing and like to point out how they are wrong ..I criticize the reports ...yeehaw..thats one of the times I talk to the tv if alone lol

N

noyd666

down here in oz is the same cringeworthy news, baggies were found,
sophisticated in that it had lights and ducting and fans, light switch to turn off n on, ohh an mums old weigh machine= scales. SOPHISTICATED TO THE MAX is worthy of conviction. growing weed is a terrible sin.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
It's an XtraSuperTactical bust when the cops wear their nuke/bio/chem suits with respirators while pulling and bagging the plants.

N

noyd666

med cannabis about to be passed in oz, interesting to know if it will be grown the SOPHISTICATED WAY?

dddaver

Veteran
It's an XtraSuperTactical bust when the cops wear their nuke/bio/chem suits with respirators while pulling and bagging the plants.

I think that crazy ass shit can be traced back to our federal government, Hearst, Anslinger, etc, of 80 years ago and lumping cannabis in with other drugs coming out of drug labs and opium processing. But, it's just a plant!

That reaction also reminds me of a Cary Nation reaction, and to prohibition over-blowing the evils of the devil alcohol. Where, in reality, the evil is in the prohibition itself and what they are telling people what to think way more than the real truth.

Latest posts

Latest posts