What's new

Dr Greenthumb Seeds Iranian Diesel

MostWantedGens

Hello IC guys!

I open this thread cause I found a very good quality strain for outdoors the Iranian Diesel feminised from Dr Greenthumb Seeds Canada.

Very unique genetics. Easy growing, real high quality buds, and mold resistant too.

so it's a company what I can trust in.

Iranian Diesel feminised
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MostWantedGens

Iranian Diesel fem dried bud:
picture.php

very very smelly strain, buds are awesome after drying and the high is very strong and long lasting with an instant punch in da brain.

peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...so again, where did he get the Iranian. Not like anyone can just go to Iran these days...especially not a westerner.

Only ONE person I know that has LEGITIMATE Iranian genetics....and it took an entire field of plants to isolate TWO worth growing and keeping.

Dr. GT doesn't list ANY genetic information on his site. Nothing at all. I'm hard pressed to believe they are what he says they are...

It certainly looks like nice smoke...don't get me wrong... and you did a great job growing the plants. I'm just questioning the legitimacy of what he is calling it.

dank.Frank

ghostmade

Veteran
Nice plants.how did you come to your conclusion dank fank.u know soldiers * bring back beans from evrywhere.a toker soldier but it or sent itto doctor greentumb?sasaying is very likely but very possible

MostWantedGens

he used "Iranian autoflower" in the Iranian Diesel.

"Iranian Auto Flower- S1 [S1 from an Original Clone NOT from a cross]"

Iranian autoflower is a "90 days start to finish strain"

should be "old" genetics as long he sells this line from a long time... I dont think he would travelled to Iran nowadays... lol

Iranian AF gens gave a semi-autoflowering characteristic to the Sour Diesel, so its flowering early (from July), if you sow it at April/May and ready to harvest around late August to early September.

I sowed it late June and germinated at July 1. but even this late sowing time, I saw it starts to flowering earlier than the other strains (what containes no AF gens)

.....I heard nothing but good things about his Iranian crosses outdoors.

from which region of Iran was collected his Iranian AF... no idea but it was probably a good while ago.

Stonecutter

I read somewhere that Doc. himself went to Jalalabad and bought some great hash that had 7 seeds in it. These seeds were used for his Iranian line.

Best I can do, memory is fickle.

stonecutter.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My questioning is based on my personal opinion that DGT is a hack and a rip-off artist of the first degree..

$150 a seed .... the guy is a crook!

I'd put my money on it NOT being Iranian genetics. Go ask Storm_Shadow if he found any auto-flowers in his field of such genes...

Seems, MIGHTY convenient that in 7 seeds found in hash that one just so happens to be an auto-flower necessary for early flowering genetics in the far north. Yeah. "Convenient".

What was shared with me:

The "Iranian Indica" is actually Reibsi's Auto Affie cut and someone sold DGT a cut...

dank.Frank

very possible, trust is earned i tried his nigra vigra wtf ever it was shit to the tenth degree i will never spend money on his shit again.like hemp just straight bull and his pricese he can get fucked.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Okay...so again, where did he get the Iranian. Not like anyone can just go to Iran these days...especially not a westerner.

Only ONE person I know that has LEGITIMATE Iranian genetics....and it took an entire field of plants to isolate TWO worth growing and keeping.

Dr. GT doesn't list ANY genetic information on his site. Nothing at all. I'm hard pressed to believe they are what he says they are...

It certainly looks like nice smoke...don't get me wrong... and you did a great job growing the plants. I'm just questioning the legitimacy of what he is calling it.

dank.Frank

Right!

My question is:

Is the Bodhi Iran Strain = Dr. Greenthumb Iran Strain = those legit Iran Genetics from "THE" one from the forum....?

also seems like those used Iran Genetics are good to work with.... Bodhi did a few crosses with the Iran & Dr. Greenthumb did nearly his hole crap with the Iran.... so something is in there....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Bodhi used the same thing as DGT - which I HIGHLY doubt - then it isn't Iranian...

It's Afghan...

I'm not saying the plants look bad - again - just questioning the legitimacy of what it's being marketed as...because DGT has ZERO genetic information on his site...

I mean, I can call a chicken a duck - but it doesn't make it so...

dank.Frank

ghostmade

Veteran
My questioning is based on my personal opinion that DGT is a hack and a rip-off artist of the first degree..

I'd put my money on it NOT being Iranian genetics. Go ask Storm_Shadow if he found any auto-flowers in his field of such genes...

Seems, MIGHTY convenient that in 7 seeds found in hash that one just so happens to be an auto-flower necessary for early flowering genetics in the far north. Yeah. "Convenient".

What was shared with me:

The "Iranian Indica" is actually Reibsi's Auto Affie cut and someone sold DGT a cut...

dank.Frank
U got me sold.thanks for registering your opinion bro.i was just curious.

marrdogg

Veteran
Ran Dr. Greenthumb's Iranian auto about 6-7 years ago. It never autoflowered for me had to switch 12/12 to trigger. They actually got pretty big and some nice damn smoke. I regret not getting a cut but did'nt cause thought was true auto. But nevertheless the smoke was fire!

marrdogg

Veteran
I paid $150 for ten seeds back then and got 1 extra seed. I did think it was too much that was the last time I paid for seeds

browntrout

Veteran
If Bodhi used the same thing as DGT - which I HIGHLY doubt - then it isn't Iranian...

It's Afghan...

I'm not saying the plants look bad - again - just questioning the legitimacy of what it's being marketed as...because DGT has ZERO genetic information on his site...

I mean, I can call a chicken a duck - but it doesn't make it so...

dank.Frank

I remember reading an article of his Iranian Auto and it having said that is was selected from a high population and that it possessed semi-auto traits in the fact that it was a very light sensitive strain like friesland. It's sold as 90 days from start to finish "Outdoors".

I am by no way advocating DGT but am not sold on him being a hack, many people love his genetics and he uses the "Iranian" as a parental in many strains. The above plant does not look to be half afghan in my experience in growing Afghans. Looks more Lebanese than anything but I doubt that too.

To this date I have not read a bad review of his beans.

You seem quite knowledgeable Frank but bashing other breeders doesn't seem to suit you. I had thought you to be someone that would allow their genetics to speak for themselves

BT

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

What was shared with me:

dank.Frank
i agree with u on the price of this rip off dick..ive had 25$ packs smoke his shit

Latest posts

Latest posts