What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Northern Lights available today?

WelderDan

Veteran
Look at Peak. Their NL x BB was real nice. The NL leaners had HUGE leaves and monster buds. They are offering a NL that is their proprietary NL cut x a nice BC NL. Can't beat the price either.

dannykarey

Peak uses BCSC NL stock Im pretty sure..........It's also cheaper than BCSC.

Think Greenlife has BCSC gear in stock.......That's where I got mine anyway.

Danny

harry74

Veteran
I´m growing Peak´s NL atm.

It´s my first time growing NL, I can´t say if is better or worse than any other line out there.

A couple of females.

Chunky/Bushy, big dark fan leaves.
Will see how they flower, 2 weeks tomorrow.

vostok

Veteran
I'm posting to recommend. KC Brains
tho the seeds may be cheap
did I say cheap?
the plants are the original too

Last edited:
B

Bob Green

Bodhi has an NL out right now.

Mr Nice has Ortega.

As for Peak seeds I have only had their Blueberry but it was pretty good.

S

sourpuss

Good call on the bodhi..... also red eye genetics nl... hear peaks a great company as well...

kro-magnon

Veteran
You can try the Bodhi Seeds version as well, he has spent a lot of time tuning this line, it's certainly worthy

WelderDan

Veteran
Actually, now that I think about it, Peak's "proprietary" NL cut, the one they use as the Mother in Northern Berry and Skunk Berry is from BCSC, and the male used to make their NL seed line is a Dutch (Sensi Seeds) selection from an early 90's seed line. At least that's my recollection. You can always email Peak. The breeder is a really nice guy and pretty quick to answer questions. He'll tell you straight up that the BB is derived from Sag, DP and DJ Short selections, so I have no doubt he will clarify the lineage of his NL if I'm wrong about it.

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php

1 of my northern hindu phenos... imo the best nl hybrids out there also the cherry nl.... smells r insane... frost top notch....

S

sourpuss

My fave pheno found so far...

Northern hindu... sensi 95 nl x bodhi old school hindu kush....

picture.php
picture.php

rangergord

Grew Nirvana 's NL a few years back and it was OK. Now I have peaks NL and like it a lot. Best buy around IMHO.

Latest posts

Latest posts