What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ibechillin's Dank Chronicle

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks WVKindbud, MountainBudz, and JustSumTomatoes.

WV, im just letting the mutant kinda do its thing haha not too worried.

MountainBudz same here, some of my best plants have been from bagseed. You and WVKindbud are both one man armies on the mountains, Good luck this season to you both!

5/25/2018

Pineapple Kush and White Widow x Skunk Plants dont appear burned from the tea (only diluted the tea 50:50 with water instead of 4:1 as directed, i figured they could handle it). Seeing first signs of preflowers forming at nodes 7/8, too early to know genders though.

(ill put a picture up before next feed/watering)

Yea I'm finally getting everything going, been working hard to get caught up in my plot. Wishing I was a mounth ahead but gotta go forward now.

MountainBudz is on a different level.....were one man teams but he's already way ahead of me and doing good.

Hopefully we all get a few plants out this year right???

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
It was my first time brewing up a tea and trying it, seeing how well it works as veg food. The beneficial bacteria is always nice too.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
5/26/2018

Top dressed and watered bagseeds (black pots only) today. Ill topdress and water the Pineapple Kush and White Widow x Skunk plants tommorow.

1 tsp fix mix
1 tsp roots organic uprising bloom 3-6-4
added 3 tsp diatomaceous earth to 2.5 gallons water and gave each plant 2 cups water.

picture.php

Preflowers are beginning to form on Pineapple Kush plants.

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking good man.....are you gonna put those outdoors or keep some indoors??? I know you told me, I thought you were going outdoors with all of them if I'm right.?! Either way they look good. You could run some indoors and outdoors simultaneously!!!! That would prolly get a lil confusing.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
The plants outside im waiting on to show gender, only running 6 healthiest females outdoor and flowering indoor/culling others. The plants in the tent are under 12/12 flowering currently day 10, Just killed a bagseed male yesterday lol.

5/28/2018

Fed outdoor plants again last night at 9, They seemed to like the tea i gave them earlier.

1 tbsp each plant Jobes 2-5-3
5 gallon water split among 14 plants
3 tbsp alaska fish fertilizer 5-1-1

picture.php

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks good pal.....are you gonna plant them all in containers and/if what size??? I'm going try to get me some dia. earth and some different types of insect stuff Wednesday. I'm gonna slowly introduce some young seedling outdoors next week. I figure I have until the last week in July before flowering in my area according to Silverback.

Glad your doing good man....I've been busy as heck on my plot and getting stuff in order!!!!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Yeah outdoor stuff is going in 25 gallon fabric pots, only filled them with 16 gallons soil though. Hopefully you can keep the insects under control man, im able to check on my plants often so i just kill the slugs/caterpillars as i find them throughout the day. Cant wait for a thread to follow man haha.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The tester plant I have in my plot were my container plants will go. I can check on them a few times a day, but it's like a jungle in these Mtns . There just so much dense thick briars & brush/ trees and tons of insects. This test plant hasn't been took care of like I will the plants I'm bring to the plot but I've got a good look as how the insects are gonna be in my area. Guess I'm just gonna have to put the DE and some other stuff all throughout my container plant area. Thanks man can't wait to see your plants in bigger containers there gonna do go

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Lol nah, I had to scrap this grow early june due to some unforeseeable circumstances. Ill start updating the thread once i get something going again.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Started another grow for this season...well see how it goes haha.

Genetics For This Season:

3 Recreational Shop Bagseeds Cheesecake strain

(Mad Scientist Genetics Girl Scout Candy x Confidential Cheese)
Girl Scout Candy = (Alien Rock Candy x Girl Scout Cookies)
Confidential Cheese = (LA Confidential x Exodus Cheese)

1 Recreational Shop Bagseed Lifted OG strain
(Rare Dankness 501st OG x Exotic Genetix Cookies And Cream)
Rare Dankness 501st OG = (Skywalker OG x Rare Dankness #1)
Cookies And Cream = (Alien Genetics Starfighter x Girl Scout Cookies)

1 Recreational Shop Bagseed Gabriel Cannabis Gummo strain
(Dutch Passion Orange Bud x Bubble gum)
Orange Bud = (Skunk #1 x Skunk #1)
Bubble gum = (Indiana bubble gum x ???)

40 "Northern Lights" Autoflower Regulars I was gifted from Tychomonolith, my first time growing autoflowers.

March 10th:
Germinated 1st batch of Cheesecake seeds.

March 11th amended my cubic yard of soil again with:

18 cups Alfalfa pellets
12 cups dolomite lime
6 cups gypsum
3 cups diatomaceous earth
2.5 cups neem seed meal
4 cups humic acid
3.25 cups kelp meal
1.5 cups azomite

March 15th:
Planted 1st batch Cheesecake seeds into 3" square pot in greenhouse, only 1 survived so it is Cheesecake #1.

March 27th:
Germinated 2nd batch of Cheesecake seeds.

March 28th:
Germinated Lifted OG and Gummo seeds I got from my friend.

March 29th:
Transplanted Cheesecake #1 into 1 gallon plastic pot.

Amended before transplanting with:

1 tsp dolomite lime
2 tsp gypsum
1 tsp humic acid
1 tsp dr earth acid lovers 3-4-3
1/2 tsp dolomite lime powder
1 tsp Nutri Rich chicken manure pellets 4-3-2 7% Calcium

March 30th:
Planted 2nd batch Cheesecake seeds into 3" square pots in greenhouse.

April 13th:
Chose 2 plants from 2nd batch of Cheesecake to become #2 and #3, culled others. Transplanted Cheesecake #2, Cheesecake #3, Lifted OG and Gummo into 1 gallon plastic pots.

Amended before transplanting with:

1 tsp dolomite lime
2 tsp gypsum
1 tsp humic acid
1 tsp dr earth acid lovers 3-4-3
1/2 tsp dolomite lime powder
1 tsp Nutri Rich chicken manure pellets 4-3-2 7% Calcium

April 14th:
Germinated autoflower seeds.

April 16th:
40 Autos planted outdoors into white three gallon fabric pots. Triple planted 8 and 8 more are double planted to cull males and runts.

April 17th:
Moved the 5 Photoperiod plants outdoors, they are going into 30 gallon fabric pots later.

picture.php

April 20th Pictures Of Seedlings:

Cheesecake #1 seedling (5 weeks old):

picture.php

Cheesecake #2 seedling (3 week old):

picture.php

Cheesecake #3 seedling (3 week old):

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts