What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Unknown local sativa ... to keep me in the thread ,, hehe ..

picture.php

Ignatz

Veteran
Hello folks! :tiphat:

New thread, and nothing to show. Had to travel, all plants dead.
So I comfort myself by looking through some jars. Found plenty.
This is how it goes if you don't sell. You still have some. :biggrin:

picture.php

Various crap.

Pick of the day, top left, Golden Tiger x Panama. Smoking while typing.

picture.php

GTxP

@ Elmer Bud, about the bud on leaf thing, are you saying they (c99 & Malawi) are related?

Now let's make this thread as good as the rust 1.0 !!! :good:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is Ganesh's clone only "Ultimate Strawberry Diesel x UK Cheese) ..my own creation.(heavy but not a PURE sativa)..enjoy...love this thread...just found it:woohoo:

picture.php

My old vertical setup but man was this a beautiful smell in their!

picture.php

Ciao'

Mega

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hello folks! :tiphat:

New thread, and nothing to show. Had to travel, all plants dead.
So I comfort myself by looking through some jars. Found plenty.
This is how it goes if you don't sell. You still have some. :biggrin:

View Image
Various crap.

Pick of the day, top left, Golden Tiger x Panama. Smoking while typing.

View Image
GTxP

@ Elmer Bud, about the bud on leaf thing, are you saying they (c99 & Malawi) are related?

Now let's make this thread as good as the rust 1.0 !!! :good:

G`day Ig

No I`m intimating the Malawi has been crossed with C99 .
I remember a buddy passing me Malawi 99 beanz .

@ MY
Nice buds but...
You Mericans need to look up Sativa in the encyclopedia .

Ult Strawb Deezal Lineage:
Ultimate Amnesia 99 x Strawberry Diesel

Ultimate Amnesia 99 is:
Amnesia 99 (Cinderella 99 x Amnesia Haze) x Ultimate Moonshine (Legends Ultimate Indica x Blue Moonshine)

Strawberry Diesel is:
Strawberry Cough x Sour

Diesel x Cheese = a Sativa ??

More SK and NL and Affie in it than Satty .

Thanks for sharin
EB .

SICE

Found some pics of the 100% Oaxacan. Long thin buds with long red hairs. There is much more room from improvement imo, poorly cut and cure. Ill try to find out how she looks like grown with some love. Found like 15 seeds in these colas

picture.php

The one seed I grew came out way too green now that Im looking at the original. They have some nice colors on the buds brown, red, deep greens and mine was barely starting to take on these colors

picture.php

I was also able to sample some of chocolate made up of this type of flower. Mid quality but it was definitely some :hotbounce

picture.php

Some awesome pictures so far.

Last edited:

Siever

Veteran
Hey Cannabiso,

I grew Zamaldelica earlier this year and as far as I remember the leaves look similar.

harvestreaper

Veteran
very nice cannabisso grew a a pack of those out few years back had one pheno wider leaved than yours ,was a 10 week plant looked like a sk1 cross in structure, good yield very nice pineappley taste and up high ,good daytime weed etc had another more extreme sativa pheno all long leaved and gangly that had a far more trippy trancey effect to

meltybubble

Subbed, great to see this threat started fresh!

Some results from the genome project will be here soon also, the results should prove
interesting to say the least.

:woohoo:

..nothing comparable with your super photos ..but here is my young narrow leaf :

Double Jam by Underground Collective

I like it..so I made a 2nd run

Btw ..talking about Zamal.. I decided for the nearly future to try these seeds..

Their K1 - Kalite Tizane seems to worth a try.. will see ..

green vibes guys :biggrin:

Last edited:

justabluez

Veteran
Found some pics of the 100% Oaxacan. Long thin buds with long red hairs. There is much more room from improvement imo, poorly cut and cure. Ill try to find out how she looks like grown with some love. Found like 15 seeds in these colas

View Image

The one seed I grew came out way too green now that Im looking at the original. They have some nice colors on the buds brown, red, deep greens and mine was barely starting to take on these colors

View Image

I was also able to sample some of chocolate made up of this type of flower. Mid quality but it was definitely some :hotbounce

View Image

Some awesome pictures so far.

NICE Oaxacan. Who was breeder?

Latest posts

Latest posts