What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

high4twentydays

More chem, bc why not?

chem.jpeg

Tynehead Tom

Getting close to harvest on this girl.
Have put a lot of work into her over the last 3 1/2 years that started with an Old Grandpa Scratch(karma) female that I wanted to preserve.
Precious OG Kush (F3..... well technically I guess it is BX1 f2.....) Next step will be to S1 this girl right here.
08-21-2021 Precious OG Kush F3 pic 2 - Copy.jpg

Tynehead Tom

And another one I have been quietly working on...... Gonna call it Alien Wildfire.
Pedigree is Fire Alien Kush(og raskal) F3 mother X (BC HAOG x Fire alien F1 male)
This plant was a quick germination and test grow of 10 seeds. Lost most of these in the hustle when the fire started but this one carried on and is a stunner.
Powerful fuelly kush notes, super dense purple tinged flowers and just coated in thick gooey frost.
Click image for larger version  Name:	08-21-2021 Alien Wildfire - Copy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.6 KB ID:	17923678

Tynehead Tom

This one's a creation of mine , in keeping with plans I made with our late brother milo, I have been working with a particular line that stemmed from a terpentine based fuelly Old Grandpa Scratch female and male from the Karma LTD collection. It's come along way since the talks I had with milo, his urging me to make seeds with those terpentine phenos and his sharing of a passion for seeing me work this particular plants to a line that carries the extreme frost of the mother cut and the incredible aromas the plants have when they aren't even in flower. Maintain the frost and the terpentine and bring the flowering time down from 11 weeks to 9...ish..... It's all here in this plant right here. I will be getting the buds from this harvest lab tested and am eager to see the results. She is a power hitter with a real floaty "super baked" effect and the flavors ...... and the smell when you crack a jar......
Pedigree is available to those who it may concern ;)
I give you Terpen-tyne , at day 36 of 70ish

08-25-2021 Terpen-tyne pic 1 - Copy.jpg
08-25-2021 Terpen-tyne pic 2 (2) - Copy.jpg
08-25-2021 Terpen-tyne pic 3 (2) - Copy.jpg
08-25-2021 Terpen-tyne pic 4 (2) - Copy.jpg