What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Cloneman

Veteran
Adobe Flash player problems

Adobe Flash player problems

I am running Windows 7 now and I've been having problems loading the pages, because it wants to install Adobe Flash player but can't because its 64-bit and it is only compatible with 32-bit. If anybody else is having a problem you have to set up a shortcut to a 32-bit Explorer. Here's how to do it....

If you want to access the 32-bit browser follow the below steps.

To create a shortcut, please follow these steps:

1. Right click on the desktop.

2. Click on New, and then click on Shortcut.

3. Once you click on Shortcut, you will get a box as Type the location of the item.

4. Type the following command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"

5. Click next and finish the process.

Then you can open a 32-bit Internet explorer.

Download the latest version of adobe flash player and install.

I have been writing this text with my new voice recognition software , I love it!!

B

bonecarver_OG

sounds like a cool thing the sound recognizing software! :D must be great for when rolling a spliff :D

Cloneman

Veteran
awesome! great to have you back mate!

bring on the pics :D

your SSH/PTK is still rocking the boat here, and its getting continued in various ways :D

peace!

Hi there mate, sorry I didn’t hello before.

Yes this voice recognition software is brilliant, not only typing but commands as well like opening windows, files, etc.

I was given five blue Buddha seeds, thanks BD got 2 females and one male. Used the pollen from the male to pollinate my Karma train so hopefully I'll have some seeds off her, just wanted to preserve the genetics of the Karma train really. They both had the same daddy, so it will be interesting to see the outcome. Bone Carver if they work out okay I'll send you some.

I have got loads of things in the pipeline, so hopefully will have some new gear to smoke soon. Will post some pics in a week or so.

Cloneman

Veteran
Karmatrain just cut

Karmatrain just cut

I'm in the middle of stripping down the hydro and setting up a new one, will pop back about that..............

Here's one big and one small from the 40 i just finished cutting

I wasn't very impressed with the wilma system so iam going for some thing totally different...

RIP Jack Herer, strangely i was smoking some jack last night!

B

bonecarver_OG

that karmatrain cut looks really nice :D

it sounds like the KT x BD should have a lot of propability to become very nice. lets see how they combine :D i guess since both got same dad that part might be the most dominant. going to be fun to see how it goes.

i just finished of making a bunch of powerplant x ssh/lp with 3 dads of ur ssh/lp cross. could be fun too! :D

peace

Cloneman

Veteran
9 days flowering

9 days flowering

Here are pics of 3 of the plants at 9 days flowering. Put on at 9in tall, vegged for 2 and a bit weeks..............some explosive growth going on. I am going to make 2 small bubblers for next time, to cut the time down by 2 weeks whilst the 8 plants put some roots down before going in the buckets.....er hopefully cos this is all new to me!

Blue Buddha #1

1_week_Blue_Buddha_1.jpg

madonna #3

1_week_madonna_3.JPG

KarmaTrain

1_week_KT.JPG

Hopefully everything stays hunky dory...

TaTa for now

great skills and buddage certainly got that system dialled...have you further details on the dwc andhow your running it ? I hope you dont mind me asking what you pull of those trees each ? ho you rating the grostar parabolics??

thanks in advance

cya around

Cloneman

Veteran
great skills and buddage certainly got that system dialled...have you further details on the dwc andhow your running it ? I hope you dont mind me asking what you pull of those trees each ? ho you rating the grostar parabolics??

thanks in advance

cya around

Hi John

That was the first time i used that system and a while later it wasn't hunky dory as we had a heat wave which killed 5 outright. The other 3 soldiered on and i got a couple of ounces each..? Any way i had some other plants in soil, wich joined the other 3 under 1 light, so not so bad in the end.

Those grostars are great, they just seem to hug the grow area. I have just finished a grow with the 2 grostars/ lumatek digital 600's over 4 nft's and 12 seedlings on the perimeter. I am well impressed with the seedlings as they were right on the outside, but the grostars sorted them out! COLATASTIC!!

In a week i will be running the DWC again, now that its cooling down, will take pics.

Will pop back with some finished product pics aswell

Allotropy

*********** that's the noise of shit hitting the fan.

I think it's time for me to go back to the potting shed untill this storm blows over.
Goodbye.

Ps. i might pop back at some stage.

:laughing:

Love it, crack me up man, beautiful photos K+ , clone man saves the day :tiphat:

Cloneman

Veteran
Madonna

Madonna

Allotropy hi mate,

Even Chuck Norris wears Cloneman pajamas....

Here's Madonna, 2 of about 50 on the NFT, big chunky buds

Madonna_001.JPG

Madonna_007.JPG

Madonna_004.JPG

Had a sneaky try last night, very nice balanced head/body stone, bloody strong, smells like grape/berry/cream soda, stinks in veg.

Back soon with some other stuff when i have sorted out the pics...

Reactions: ost

Cloneman

Veteran
I'm back

I'm back

I'm back after 4 years to the day again...
Life has been hard over the last 2 years, but Mrs C is on the mend.

Half way through flowering of Karmatrain, Pineapple Express and Sugar Punch and celebrated with popping some seeds.

After growing in various hydro and coco, I'm back to soil (automated drip fed) which suits my environment.

Will pop back soon

Cloneman

Veteran
Cheers mate

Seeds have been good, all 11 Super Snow Lotus out of the dirt. only 8 from 11 Lemon Zinger germinated, but all 8 out of the dirt, also to compensate got 3 from 4 Toxic Blue. So its 22 instead of 21, but will squeeze the other one in some where else...

Now the waiting........

thepureskunk

The original and still the best!

The original and still the best!

Hey Mr C, long time no speak...

I hope life is treating you and Mrs C well. It's been ages since we last talked and I hope you don't mind me getting in touch. I was looking at my gallery earlier and my god the Diva G was such a mental strain. Never seen anything like it before or since. :dance013:

I've long stopped growing indoors but had a little dabble outdoors this year. Still love the plant and growing it..

Take care buddy, TPS :)

Cloneman

Veteran
Hi TPS, it's good to hear from you. I did read your post a while ago saying you had given up smoking, but were growing outside a bit. I don't smoke so much now, but I just love growing.
Life has been shit for Mrs C for the last 8 months, having got the big C back. She had a huge operation 2 weeks ago that was a success, now she's got months of recuperation, but is looking better already.
That Diva G was something, when I did the seeds I got 7 fems and #7 was a short stout plant that I couldn't get a clone off, so just grew and flowered it. Here we are a while later on a Sunday afternoon at the pub watching some live jazz, had a quick pipe (first one) of #7, went back in BOOM, blank face, floaty feeling and I could hear every note, best fucking jazz I've ever heard!

You take care as well mate
C

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well since you don't smoke so much, maybe you can make RSO?

Lots of cases where people completely overcame the BIG C. After using RSO.

I'd be happy to provide some more resources with detailed information to help you and Mrs. Cloneman get back to 100%!

Its possible, and cheaper, just not conventional... yet.

:wave:

admiralcornport

I love these 4 year updates cloneman!

sorry to hear about the misses.

keep yer chin up, and give her some rick simpson oil, or phoenix tears/oil