What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana Seeds = Budget Strains or Junk

oregon_guy

I thought the AK-48 and White Rhino were great. I was not impressed that much with the White Widow or Afghan but I had some heat issues with that grow so it was probably my fault. I have 2 Jock Horror and 1 Blue Mystic 3 weeks into flower right now. The JH seems to be flowering very slowly but the BM is looking great.

I am pretty happy with the quality of Nirvana so far.

AK at day 53 flower:

picture.php

M

moses224

I bought my first nirvana seeds in 2000 they where white rhino with crystal freebie...i have always found nirvana seeds decent..the key is to sprout at least 20 an then pick your best from the liter.....if you do i promise you'll be happy...they are a stand up company, reputable and reliable.....period...just my 2 cents

M

moses224

There cost are nearly a quarter of others so for conversation purposes its not expensive to get 2 packs

GrüneErd

yeah, not to mention Nirvana is the only seed co. that is still sane in my opinion.
$25 for a pack of seeds is amazing, but when other breeders charge upwards of $50-75 (and on into the $100's? wtf?), that's when it starts gettin ridiculous IMO. those high prices are insane, as are anyone that pays that (unless you're cash flow is good and stable).

much respect to the people at Nirvana.
peace

Sleestak

Anyone can give me a little input on NLxBB or marocxafghan? Looking for a big yielding, indica-leaning mom to use as a hash plant. Sativas have taken over my garden and I need some nice stoney hash around to knock me out.

thanks

Last post was ~10 years ago so... how about an update.

What's the good word on Nirvana seeds these days?

Also, is Nirvana Seeds in any way affiliated or owned by Gypsy Nirvana?