What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg

Mad Matt

Any UK guys able to recommend a reliable source for regular Stardawg seeds? Im looking hard but everyone seems all sold out....

Thanks..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get in contact with moneymike.. he works with jjnyc.. he's the guy who runs top dog seeds .. if you can't get a hold of jj then Mike is the most direct source

jedi5891

There's cuttings of Stawdawg going about the UK right now. It seems quite a few cats are growing her and its made a bit of a name for itself.
I had a nice sample of it a few months back but the rest ive seen is nothing special. Ive got 3 purple stawdawg plants myself from seed. They look nice plants just gotta wait to try the bud.
If your after I decent Chem type plant from seed the Dinachem from Dinafem is very very nice.
Good luck
Peace

Y

Yard dog

There's cuttings of Stawdawg going about the UK right now. It seems quite a few cats are growing her and its made a bit of a name for itself.
I had a nice sample of it a few months back but the rest ive seen is nothing special. Ive got 3 purple stawdawg plants myself from seed. They look nice plants just gotta wait to try the bud.
If your after I decent Chem type plant from seed the Dinachem from Dinafem is very very nice.
Good luck
Peace

Isn't dinachem part Stardawg? the Guava? loads of this by me recently with the skywalker....

GUY-FAWKES

when done right the illuminati id beast of plant she quite popular round here and also a nice purple cut known as the expresso cut by monkey 420 thats doing the rounds, some of my fave herb ever tbh, well worth digging out mate !

Y

Yard dog

Guy-Fawkes, do you know which cut stays short but is branchy? It smells of garlic lemon.... Diesel like....

GUY-FAWKES

Guy-Fawkes, do you know which cut stays short but is branchy? It smells of garlic lemon.... Diesel like....

sound like The illuminati mate , its the most bushy and sturdy cut ive ran , proper REEKS of rotten meaty. pickled onion/garlicy diesel stench , not much lemon in her ime but there can be hints depending on feeds used , i found her far more chemmy and acrid on mineral feed than organics

you any pics?

Y

Yard dog

sound like The illuminati mate , its the most bushy and sturdy cut ive ran , proper REEKS of rotten meaty. pickled onion/garlicy diesel stench , not much lemon in her ime but there can be hints depending on feeds used , i found her far more chemmy and acrid on mineral feed than organics

you any pics?

Yes mate, organically fed these ones... but I'm bad at pics...

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (1)(2).jpg
    foto_no_exif (1)(2).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 24
  • foto_no_exif (3).jpg
    foto_no_exif (3).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 17
  • foto_no_exif (5).jpg
    foto_no_exif (5).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 17
  • foto_no_exif.jpg
    foto_no_exif.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 18

zamzia

Veteran
Good to hear YD, I have the Manny, Illuminati and Purple, plus the GG#4 - so spoiled for choice it would seem!

I have been searching the net and have found some seeds from a breeder called flavour chasers which are available in the UK... they do stardawg and a few of the Cali strains I’ve seen around like wedding cake and gelato. Anyone had any experiences with them by any chance?

Blazeee

Veteran
Check out Topdawg genetics for the stardawg and seed junky genetics for the wedding cake bx1.

Topdawg have a subforum here on icmag, heres the link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65755

I had a look at those 'flavour chasers' seeds you mentioned and it looks like a rip off, just someone trying to cash in on the hype of other peoples work to fool people who are clueless. If you spend your money on those seeds you will just be wasting it. Next time do some research, a quick search will show you the stardawg was created and released by topdawg genetics. You can find plenty of pictures and grow reports in the subforum that i linked.

Check out Topdawg genetics for the stardawg and seed junky genetics for the wedding cake bx1.

Topdawg have a subforum here on icmag, heres the link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65755

I had a look at those 'flavour chasers' seeds you mentioned and it looks like a rip off, just someone trying to cash in on the hype of other peoples work to fool people who are clueless. If you spend your money on those seeds you will just be wasting it. Next time do some research, a quick search will show you the stardawg was created and released by topdawg genetics. You can find plenty of pictures and grow reports in the subforum that i linked.

Thank you for your input, it is very much appreciated. I did try do some research on them but there’s nothing on the net so I assumed they would be a rip off, just thought I’d ask before i ruled it out.

I have done a little research on stardawg, I know top dawg genetics are the place to get them it just seems like they’re quite difficult to get a hold of in the uk.