Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > acid casein to boost N and aminos

Thread Title Search
acid casein to boost N and aminos Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2018, 10:42 AM #1
Big Nasty

Big Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the rough
acid casein to boost N and aminos

hi ,has anybody ever added acid casein(extracted by me from milk) to the soil as a source of organic N and L-aminos?'it's one of the best source of protein available but needs to be "digested" to be useful for the plant and th ph is 4.5.I'm trying to brew it with compost and soil to break the protein into more plant-available aminoacids.I know the enzyme protease is used to hydrolise acid casein but i can't find it.
Big Nasty is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 03:03 AM #2
h.h.

h.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of light
Lacto isolation.
Malted barley.

Quote:
it’s mighty sad when average health has declined to the point that people become fatally ill from exposure to a little animal shit.
Solomon, Steve; Reinheimer, Erica (2012-12-04). The Intelligent Gardener: Growing Nutrient Dense Food (p. 271). New Society Publishers. Kindle Edition.
h.h. is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 03:17 AM #3
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Brew it up in AACT, raw milk is good too.

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 09:25 AM #4
Big Nasty

Big Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the roughBig Nasty is a jewel in the rough
in the next run i want to use it as a regular fish meal but purer and stronger without salts and fat because it's only protein,more like a fish hydrolisate,but now it's too late so i'm using it as a foliar spray.It has a strong cheese smell just after 20 hours,i guess something happened to the casein.
Big Nasty is offline Quote