What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So I just bought Archive Seed Bank - Tahiti Lime and Citrus Slurricane

copperfacedave

On an impluss cost are £300 for the 2 pack. I can't find any info on either strain anywhere other than the make up.

Slurricane x Lemon Lime Line
And
Dosidos x Zkittles x Lemon Lime Line

Does anyone have any info/experience of these strains of rather not go into the unknown not knowing if you know what I mean :)

Thanks

copperfacedave

Also got raw genetics tropicana x French Toast
Karma skull cap and karma crumbled like if anyone has any info on these please chime in.

Vape-pro

I got two female Oro Blanco going right now with the lemon lime male . Both of your choices should be interesting .

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi copperfacedave,

Start a journal! Ide love to see Archive's gear preform!

Crumbled lime just sounds so amazing. Can't go wrong with Karma!

copperfacedave

Hi Lester beans

Love karmas stuff been through a pack of sour power og (plus got one put away) found a great keeper but it's time to move on. Got his headbanger, crumbled lime, skull cap and white og going looking for new keeper's.

I'll have a think about doing dairy I'm in a place that's not exactly 100% grower friendly but I'll at least try and get some bud shots as a when they finish.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

i got a few of these packs right from the source when i seen him last, i too am interested in how these come out. i think there are a few more interested people out there as i saw him give out a bunch of packs last time i saw him ;)

aloha

copperfacedave

Gonna pop the Citrus Slurricane and Tahiti likes next week they can join my 2 karma crumbled lime females and my 1 as yet unsexed skullcap in the corner of my room. Please pray to the seed god's for me as I just killed 11 out of 12 skull caps due to damping off. Think I've learned my lesson now though.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On an impluss cost are £300 for the 2 pack. I can't find any info on either strain anywhere other than the make up.

Slurricane x Lemon Lime Line
And
Dosidos x Zkittles x Lemon Lime Line

Does anyone have any info/experience of these strains of rather not go into the unknown not knowing if you know what I mean :)

Thanks

I couldn't find any info on them either. Have no real interest in his newer stuff most of it sounds like what you can already get terpene wise, but that is just judging the genetic involved with no real info given by breeder.

Would still like to purchase more of the older stuff though especially some of the OG crosses. Hopefully he will redrop old stuff at some point again.

copperfacedave

I couldn't find any info on them either. Have no real interest in his newer stuff most of it sounds like what you can already get terpene wise, but that is just judging the genetic involved with no real info given by breeder.

Would still like to purchase more of the older stuff though especially some of the OG crosses. Hopefully he will redrop old stuff at some point again.

It's not great considering the price that archive haven't put out any info as far as I can see.

RedDemon

I always wanted to try archive but there is no way in hell I am paying 250 dollars for a pack of seeds,its a god damn RIP off..

Best shit I have ever bought was 6o bucks

copperfacedave

I always wanted to try archive but there is no way in hell I am paying 250 dollars for a pack of seeds,its a god damn RIP off..

Best shit I have ever bought was 6o bucks

Yeah karmas stuff s about 60 over here always found something decent in his packs. Like I said archive stuff was on impulse I'll only regret it if I get Hermies coz it'll fuck my other shit up. Other than that not to bothered its just an interesting side project.

RedDemon

Yeah karmas stuff s about 60 over here always found something decent in his packs. Like I said archive stuff was on impulse I'll only regret it if I get Hermies coz it'll fuck my other shit up. Other than that not to bothered its just an interesting side project.

Actually it was a pack from Richard William's called Deep Wreck

Deep Chunk X Arcada Trainwreck

Had a clone for 12 years until a certain Hurricane came through and killed all my plants.

copperfacedave

Ok so I've had an accidental cull I let the jiffys dry out now only have 3 of one strain and 4 of the other left. Gutted but shit happens, hopefully all goes well with what's left.

Latest posts

Latest posts