Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > The Vault Cannabis Seed Store > Get your hands around some Sumo Seeds - Win 'em in this Vault Promo

Thread Title Search
Click for quality great genetics at The Vault Cannabis Seed Store!
Get your hands around some Sumo Seeds - Win 'em in this Vault Promo Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2018, 04:12 PM #1
Gary_The_Vault
Vendor

Gary_The_Vault will become famous soon enoughGary_The_Vault will become famous soon enough
Get your hands around some Sumo Seeds - Win 'em in this Vault Promo

It’s promo’s a plenty at The Vault right now. Next up are Sumo Seeds, but don’t fear, you wont be turning into a Sumo with this seed: The ‘AppleBerry’. Sounds great doesn’t it?

8 chances to win including on this very post. Just say hi below to enter.

To learn more about the Seed and Sumo Seeds click here to visit The Vault Blog post.

Good luck from #TeamVault
Gary_The_Vault is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:16 PM #2
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
HI!

Great to see sumo seeds here at ICMAG!

yummy apple berry cannabis sounds Grrreeeat!

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:27 PM #3
MHBGuy

MHBGuy has a spectacular aura aboutMHBGuy has a spectacular aura aboutMHBGuy has a spectacular aura aboutMHBGuy has a spectacular aura aboutMHBGuy has a spectacular aura about
MHBGuy has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
mile hi greetings,

AppleBerry sounds delightful... gonna check out the blog
MHBGuy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2018, 05:09 PM #4
LungCooking

LungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really nice
Hi
LungCooking is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 05:13 PM #5
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Gary

P

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 05:28 PM #6
CaStoner

CaStoner will become famous soon enoughCaStoner will become famous soon enough
Hi
CaStoner is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 08:01 PM #7
EsRgood4u

EsRgood4u is on a distinguished road
Got to be in it to win it.
EsRgood4u is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 08:22 PM #8
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to all
I'm in.
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 08:36 PM #9
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I'm always in for free seeds
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 08:37 PM #10
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Count me in
ReikoX is offline Quote