Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Tom Hill Haze

Thread Title Search
Tom Hill Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2017, 07:28 AM #1
Morphote
Il Professionale

Morphote has disabled reputation
Tom Hill Haze

Hi All,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
I've been asked a few times, so I will just say for the record - the Tom Hill seed was produced under Tom's direction in Spain - it's the same seed you have seen elsewhere on the market, it's just been in the scientific seed fridge since it arrived to me shortly after it was produced. These are not replicates produced by us.
Please post all relevant questions/info here. Pics welcome. Going to pop 40 myself. Looking for that 5%.

M.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:27 PM #2
elanius

elanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to all
I highly recommend to use this method for germination. Had 100% success with Toms Hazes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=172749

There seems to be a lot of males in the line, 17 out of 30 seeds. If you can, germ 50

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:31 PM #3
elanius

elanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to all
30 THH and 1 Cocoa Kush ( try to find it )
elanius is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:36 PM #4
Kush_Kloud

Kush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enough
The Cocoa Kush is the one with the orange sticker on the base of the growing pot. Am I correct?

KK
Kush_Kloud is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2017, 09:36 PM #5
elanius

Thas correct my friend, Cocoa Kush has often crinkle asymmetric leafs and actually i have 2 Toms Hazes that started with similar feat. One got out of it and the other one is very weird plant still. Im not sure what to think of it, it has very dark green leafs, seems there is some problem with nutrients uptake, growing very slowly with minimal stretch when set to flower period. 2 weeks 11/13 and she already form flowers, this may be the fastest haze in the universe. I may share some pics later.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:21 AM #6
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
this may be the fastest haze in the universe. I may share some pics later.
i cant wait to see it. i flowered thh this winter under 400w hps. around 20 cm of height rooted cuts and they ended up like 100 - 120 cm high. I flowered them for 3 and half months.

when i grew it first, it also surprised me like some phenos are short and squat. i had numerous discussions about it, either its mexican dom, or its haze19 x skunk1.. but skunk1 is mexican hybrid, right? have to edit, that i dont know anything about old school mexicans

Last edited by MAHA KALA; 04-02-2017 at 07:30 AM.. Reason: edit
MAHA KALA is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:23 AM #7
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
look folks, like thh can be chunky

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:55 AM #8
Kush_Kloud

Kush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enough
Any update pictures on these THH elanius?
Kush_Kloud is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2017, 12:03 PM #9
elanius

The Hazes are finished and curing now, i have planned not touch them at least for few weeks, but well...i didnt even let them dried properly and smoked the first samples from vaporizer heheh. 4 months of flower really eliminated my patience right there and also i wanted to see how they are from the start.
This phenotype, has really unique smell, other than anything i have ever saw. She smells exactly like ginger beer, and i mean exactly. It even have that spicy sharp ginger feeling in the nose. Absolutely amazing smell, the high so far is nice up, cerebral sativa high, can be strong and there is pleasant comedown. It may change a lot with cure, so i dont want to judge the aspect too much.

35 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:22 PM #10
MAHA KALA

yeah spicy like ginger, i know it nice plant, though i would like to see more phenotypes hehe... with curing smoke will get stronger.

1 members found this post helpful.