Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > mazar I shariff RSC line roms

Thread Title Search
mazar I shariff RSC line roms Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2013, 02:39 AM #1
jahgreenlabel

jahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of light
mazar I shariff RSC line roms

hello all,

some pictures of the mazar i shariff, line reproduced for improvement by Roms

it is the generation 2em!

the stocky plants with a moderate stretch (relative to the line in its original state distributed by real seeds company)
a very abundant resin and a flowering time of 8 to 9 weeks

the high is very nice, heat invaded the brain very quickly, very spacey, mellow! very positive! power is good

the taste is fruity citrus, with a side hashy / earthy / herbal according to phenotype

tests of chemotypes at given a rather good stability, the presence of THC, CBG and CBC was found for all phénos

the medical applications for migraines, depression, glaucoma,pain will be very good

best vibes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MIS 8 7 9.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	247379 Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_4295.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	247380 Click image for larger version

Name:	mis2.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	247381 Click image for larger version

Name:	mis3.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	247382 Click image for larger version

Name:	mis4.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	247383

Click image for larger version

Name:	mis5.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	247384
jahgreenlabel is offline Quote

34 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:37 AM #2
HidingInTheHaze
Banned

HidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud ofHidingInTheHaze has much to be proud of
That's a lot nicer then the GN Collection Mazar I grew. The GN's Mazar was total crap.
HidingInTheHaze is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:21 PM #3
BlOoDShAnTi I

Nice work my friend and big up's to Roms for preservation and good selection!I love this MIS line.Wish it would be available again by rsc.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:20 PM #4
paulo73
Convicted for turning dreams into reality

paulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant future
MIS one of my all time favs.
I´ve grew a special cut, Katia, for a couple of years. She, of course came, from seeds that rom very kindly shared with me.
Sadly i´ve lost her in one of my many moves and the same happened to my MIS seed stock.
Yours look great, i hope you don´t mind me sharing a shot of Katia.

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them
paulo73 is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:41 PM #5
jahgreenlabel

jahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of lightjahgreenlabel is a glorious beacon of light
hello,

not gypsy line HYTH

mny thx bloodshanty and many thx paulo for report

for comparison, this that I got with the seeds of RSC directly
longer flowering, head slender, more sativa, less hardwood
also less powerful

good work by my bro roms

best vibes
jahgreenlabel is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:21 PM #6
RandyCalifornia
Flavor Bud Living

RandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to beholdRandyCalifornia is a splendid one to behold
Mazar was the first indica I ever grew in 1978. It was a short plant that made resinous balls of delicious herb.
It used to taste like the flat black slabs of Afghani hash that came around in that time from the Brotherhood of Eternal Love.
I used to wonder why they bothered making hash out of it when the herb tasted so delicious. I still have those seeds, but they will not sprout for me. It was the best indica smoke I ever tasted.
Thank you for sharing this JGL.

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:50 PM #7
Ranger

Ranger has a spectacular aura aboutRanger has a spectacular aura aboutRanger has a spectacular aura aboutRanger has a spectacular aura about
nice looking run jah, look very much and sound very much like the batch i ran from ACE seeds, dunno if they're related but i'm sure they are somewhere along the line.
Ranger is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:14 PM #8
Mustafunk
The Vibes Collective

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
Very good job from Roms with this afghan strain and JGL also deserves the credit for his green fingers and great talent on selecting great stuff!

For sure it seems to be a strain with a great potential!! This nice landraces only need some love and passion from the growers and the gold will shine sooner or later! I'm happy to see another success with some of those special RSC strains.
I need to find time to sprout the thais and kerala I have around!

Best vibes to the cannafrance squad!!
Mustafunk is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:39 PM #9
Thule
Dr. Narrowleaf

Thule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of light
Now that's evolution!

Any info on the CBD content?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:04 AM #10
Roms

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
Joli report Jahg' merci

All citrus? how many pieds poto?
Knowing Paulo's specimen Katia was salad fruit and my mother RSC was in wild strawberries...! Fu*****fruit
My IBLing is focused on the berries... F3ing the stuff in the coming years outdoor here at 47°N bzh ocean.

Other few F2s pix by friends around the world, thanx IC'!

Outdoor central Europe

Outdoor Cali by Chomba

Indoor with again Paulo's Katia

Peace broz'
Roms is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.