Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > ~BHO LOVERS~

Thread Title Search
~BHO LOVERS~ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2010, 01:30 AM #1
sanke

sanke will become famous soon enoughsanke will become famous soon enough
Cool ~BHO LOVERS~

This is a thread for all the butane hash oil lovers out there

Post up what type of oil you are smoking, how, whatever!!

Currently smoking some DJ short FLO oil that just finished purging , good stuff forsure. Using a nail and dome setup with a tripple perc straight roor.

-sanke

1 members found this post helpful.

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 02-27-2010, 01:44 AM #2
Classyathome

Soon to be moved to the hash forum...

BHO rocks tho - I've made a couple o' small batches...

Old 02-27-2010, 01:44 AM #3
B. Friendly
"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude

B. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of lightB. Friendly is a glorious beacon of light
torching hot knives of Purple Kush. Been smoking the same BHO for a few weeks now and it still gets me high. This batch was the bottom 20g's of a half p freezer baggie. Alot good crystals went into this batch.
Thomas Clarkson
"The world runs on the initiative of about 5% of the people; the rest need orders. The consensus of the other 95% on the subject of one's relatonship with: government-banks-tax agencies-courts and corporations (all separate realms) is defective in that such inert abstractions have been accorded superiority over living beings.
Governments are transitory mental contrivances set up by the clever few for the purpose of living off the efforts of the trusting many - a generalization, yes, but also the TRUTH." Cracking the Code, 3rd edition
B. Friendly is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:24 AM #4
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
i smoke BHO like a fiend!
i hardly smoke nugs anymore.
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:48 AM #5
budlykush
My name? José Jiménez

budlykush has a spectacular aura aboutbudlykush has a spectacular aura aboutbudlykush has a spectacular aura aboutbudlykush has a spectacular aura aboutbudlykush has a spectacular aura about
BHO rules!! I'm vaporizing some GDP.
budlykush is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2010, 01:43 PM #6
theHIGHlander
european ganja growers

theHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of light
never done,scared incase i blow ma face of or something....was it not a guy on hear that blown up his livingroom..and ended up in the jail??

keep it green
highlander

Rule #1 tell know1 ,,Rule #2, remember Rule #1

European Ganja Growers

theHIGHlander is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2010, 02:56 PM #7
sanke

sanke will become famous soon enoughsanke will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theHIGHlander View Post
never done,scared incase i blow ma face of or something....was it not a guy on hear that blown up his livingroom..and ended up in the jail??

keep it green
highlander
never heard about that... as long as you do it in a well vented area without any open flames there is no risk...

Glad to see some oil heads on here :

Old 02-27-2010, 03:25 PM #8
theHIGHlander
european ganja growers

theHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanke View Post
never heard about that... as long as you do it in a well vented area without any open flames there is no risk...

Glad to see some oil heads on here :

i might read up on it.....i love smokeing ma buds though...worth a look i suppose....

am sure someone will jump in with a link,,,to the BHO guy blowing himself up....bro there were pics and all....patio doors got blown right off.....

please some1 post a link...just to prove am not trippin lol ..

keep it green
highlander

Rule #1 tell know1 ,,Rule #2, remember Rule #1

European Ganja Growers

theHIGHlander is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2010, 07:57 PM #9
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
blow the 'tane outside!!!!!
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2010, 10:43 PM #10
genkisan
Cannabrex Formulator

genkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to allgenkisan is a name known to all
I go thru about a gram a day if I am smokin.....mebbe a gram every 2-3 days if using only Cannabrex.
"The problem today is to give larger significance and dignity to a life that has been dwarfed by the world of material things. Until that problem is solved, the annihilation of Naziism will be no more than the removal of one symptom of the world's unrest."

Konrad Heiden

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors.....we borrow it from our children"

Native Proverb

"I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD," said Hofmann. "It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be."

Albert Hofmann

Private Super Early Finishing Strain - Dr Z
The Anti-Donkeyhonker League
FnordTech Tinfoil Beanies
Olivier Dumoulin - Amazing Artist
genkisan is offline Quote