Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Tom Hill Haze

Thread Title Search
Tom Hill Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2018, 07:17 PM #101
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
hey Smug Pepe, Im not sure if you would like it.. it was very mango smelling with like freshly cut green onions, very spicy in that onion way.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:16 PM #102
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
THH #3
harvested at 72 days, about 20% amber, 60% cloudy trichomes. The eye test, and gut reaction was to let her go another 2 weeks, maybe worthy of another run to see how she performs with more maturity. Aroma of classic haze, starting with a pine note, followed by cedar, spice, and some other green aromas maybe need curing out. Dry sample testing is only 2 weeks old currently. Smokes the same as it smells. In small amounts in first of day testing, its a long lasting head high, clear n focused energy, yet comfortable. In slightly larger amounts, during altered state testing, enhanced visual distortion was experienced. No ceiling found so far. got a bit dizzy high, and stopped after 3rd joint to recover.

Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:23 PM #103
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
The other THH I have going is about 90 days in flower, and is close to coming down soon. These pics were from around day 70 or so. The 3rd pheno of THH I had was the trifoliate male that successfully pollinated the girls before he departed.

THH1

Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:36 PM #104
HazeOil

HazeOil has disabled reputation
tom hill haze x (chem x purpleskunk x lemon nevs)

smell= lemon gas
HazeOil is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:41 PM #105
HazeOil

HazeOil has disabled reputation
tom hill haze x (chem x purpskunk x lemon nev)

smell= sweet chem
HazeOil is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:23 AM #106
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
THH #3
harvested at 72 days, about 20% amber, 60% cloudy trichomes. The eye test, and gut reaction was to let her go another 2 weeks, maybe worthy of another run to see how she performs with more maturity. Aroma of classic haze, starting with a pine note, followed by cedar, spice, and some other green aromas maybe need curing out. Dry sample testing is only 2 weeks old currently. Smokes the same as it smells. In small amounts in first of day testing, its a long lasting head high, clear n focused energy, yet comfortable. In slightly larger amounts, during altered state testing, enhanced visual distortion was experienced. No ceiling found so far. got a bit dizzy high, and stopped after 3rd joint to recover.
View Image
View Image
View Image
cedar yes nice plant - respect, I think you chopped it too soon, I agree another 2 weeks.. also after proper 3 months curing, it will be more tasty and much more potent..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:00 PM #107
archaicatoms

archaicatoms will become famous soon enougharchaicatoms will become famous soon enougharchaicatoms will become famous soon enough
I love this thread! Beautiful pictures! Great smoke reports. Thank you!
archaicatoms is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2018, 11:07 AM #108
MAHA KALA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
Interesting, by looks alone I would guess that thing smelled like incense all day.
there are incense plants, but its more perfume temple incense category, no frankincense, no eucalyptus or something like that to make it frankies. the smell of good individuals is very complex, I just pointed out the most dominant smells. I prefer herbal ones. root herbs..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:59 PM #109
elanius

elanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to all
Tom Hill Haze 24

I have been smoking this pheno for some time now, dont smoke anything else to be honest, for me this is it.
In the beginning of testing, i have not recognized this plant for what it is, but after 1 year cure, the effect developed very profound intensity and even from undeveloped outdoor buds, it become my favorite high. Very trippy yet pleasant feeling, calm, no anxiety, very long lasting (4 hours)...some of the best high (if not the best) i have experienced.
Its really not often to encounter such plant, she has incredible bud structure, great smell (sweet/carrot/lime/woody), mighty resin coverage and epic high. She was one of the longest flowering hazes as well.
Unfortunately, i dont have the mother..otherwise i would grow her again as much as possible...but made a seeds with Blueberry sativa male and growing the offspring right now, very curious what the berry male transfer...

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:01 PM #110
elanius

elanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to allelanius is a name known to all
THH 24 continue

18 members found this post helpful.