Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Autoflowering Trip 2018

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Autoflowering Trip 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2018, 07:28 PM #231
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
I just smelled those 3 SCA f3 again .

Each one is a gem smelling all around : cheese , acid fruits / grapefruit .

I 'm very glad with this small line .
Even discarded phenos at f2>f3 were totally different but interesting also.
Next gen of SCA will be fem .

The_Skunkist is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2018, 07:44 PM #232
donwalter
senior

donwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to beholddonwalter is a splendid one to behold
...good job skunkist .... I congratulate you ... have many varieties of stock available is
one of the advantages of autos .... if you then do well for you as you almost nothing to envy to the regular ....
ciao ciao...

Old 07-28-2018, 06:00 PM #233
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by donwalter View Post
...good job skunkist .... I congratulate you ... have many varieties of stock available is
one of the advantages of autos .... if you then do well for you as you almost nothing to envy to the regular ....
ciao ciao...
Thanks Don Walter for kind words !

----

You will say I'm obsest with those sour cheese auto , but yes , I am .

Another zoom on SCA F3 to F4, with size comparison.

I have used 2 males :

Fast one on the left that carry male genes used in F3 and a later one on the right that carry female genes .

It's not 100% exact , we are talking about genes ..

And so they pollinated 3 females , but not open pollination :

First female carry the genetic from male used for F3 and have been polinated with male1 only :

Second female is a mix of male and female, not so fast to flower as 1st one, more productive and more crystals , pollinated with both males on different stems :

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2018, 06:01 PM #234
The_Skunkist

Another zoom on SCA F3 to F4, with size comparison. (2/2)

And the 3rd female carries her mother genetic, more later in flower stage, and bigger buds, pollinated with male 2 only :

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:18 PM #235
The_Skunkist

I harvested this auto WWxBB 2 days ago, quite unique pleasant vetiver smell and taste .( yeah ,I already tasted a sample gram from rotten bud ) :

I just had rain right now. Plants were in . Everything is harvestable from female seeds auto to sour cheese . I will see . more update soon .

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:45 PM #236
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Hi mate,
your WWxBB is an auto like I love them! Big buds with only a few leaves.
If I did not know it was an Auto, I can not guess it.
Congrats to you and FS.
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2018, 11:56 PM #237
The_Skunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post
Hi mate,
your WWxBB is an auto like I love them! Big buds with only a few leaves.
If I did not know it was an Auto, I can not guess it.
Congrats to you and FS.
Yeah this one is beautifull . Thanks for kind words NicoFarmer.
And well, I 'm long date fan of female seeds, I started with their grapefruit. I like Ferry work .

I hand defoliated the taller pheno this evening day 69:

First light on auto kush and sour cheese plants @day 68:

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:07 AM #238
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Skunkist, how many plants do you usually have running at a given time?
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2018, 09:09 AM #239
The_Skunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Skunkist, how many plants do you usually have running at a given time?
In General 4 big pots inside are flowering while 4 others are growing under leds . + Xtra 7 liters . Depends on mood !

Old 08-10-2018, 09:19 AM #240
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
In General 4 big pots inside are flowering while 4 others are growing under leds . + Xtra 7 liters . Depends on mood !
Very nice! From the looks of things it seems like you have an ongoing pot farm. Must be nice never running out of bud!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote