Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized limited edition

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2018, 01:32 PM #21
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi deepwaterdude,

Thanks for sharing your insights after revisiting your Zamaldelica x Kali China jars
And for such detailed and inspired description of the qualities of this hybrid, honestly i cannot describe it better Wish you still have a bit of well cured flowers left in the jars to enjoy this summer
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 07:18 PM #22
Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really nice
ZamaldelicaXKali china starting to stretch and getting ready for the flowering stage. I applied some LST, my first try with the technique, trying to develope a bush. Her stems have a lovely smell when rubbed:Sage, rosmarine and a hint of citrus or tropical fruits. I can't wait to see more

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

Greetings

-Theo
Theorganicguy is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2018, 12:54 PM #23
Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really nice
She's getting too large for a proper picture! She looks like a little jungle and already showed some pistils. Proper flowering usually starts on the first of August here. I like everything about this plant!

The leaves starts having some tropical feeling to them. They are so skinny.

Spicy and refreshing herb are what the stems are telling me. Amazing work on this, Dubi!

Last edited by Theorganicguy; 07-25-2018 at 01:43 PM..

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:58 AM #24
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Theorganicguy,

Glad you are enjoying so far with the aromas and structure of your Zamadelica x Kali China, the best (flowering) is still to come! Best wishes!
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:30 PM #25
Theorganicguy

She's getting properly bushy! Should I apply LST once more or is it too late? The spider mites that had appeared are now slowed down due to the rising humidity and lower temperatures. During september and october the night temperatures are always around 8-10C, they should be sone goon. The stems still have that strong sage smell when rubbed!

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

Happy growing everyone

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:48 PM #26
rlsmooth

rlsmooth is a jewel in the roughrlsmooth is a jewel in the roughrlsmooth is a jewel in the roughrlsmooth is a jewel in the roughrlsmooth is a jewel in the roughrlsmooth is a jewel in the roughrlsmooth is a jewel in the roughrlsmooth is a jewel in the rough
Can't wait to pop this strain this weekend after new moon, gonna be interesting autumn .
rlsmooth is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2018, 04:42 AM #27
bigherb

bigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud of
The organicguy

Looking good brother

Lst once more won’t hurt , I would also clean up some lower growth of the spindly , little branches which would produce popcorn buds

1luvbigherb

Old 08-15-2018, 07:45 PM #28
Theorganicguy

Weekly update!

She was bent over for the last time and she seems to rock with it

Being sick of mites, I decided to take the rough way and spray them all away with water. It's a drastic solutions, but it worked well. Got a couple of yellowing leaves but with nettle tea as a fertilizer, nourishment isn't an issue.

I tried to pollinate the preflower because my erdpurt male is drawing his lasts breath. I have some pollen in the fridge, I'd like to use it for other plants though.

Now we wait for the buds

Greetings everyone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4134.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	466107

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:07 AM #29
Maka

Maka will become famous soon enoughMaka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theorganicguy View Post
Weekly update!

She was bent over for the last time and she seems to rock with it

Being sick of mites, I decided to take the rough way and spray them all away with water. It's a drastic solutions, but it worked well. Got a couple of yellowing leaves but with nettle tea as a fertilizer, nourishment isn't an issue.

I tried to pollinate the preflower because my erdpurt male is drawing his lasts breath. I have some pollen in the fridge, I'd like to use it for other plants though.

View Image

Now we wait for the buds

Greetings everyone
Setting up beautifully. Nice job!
Maka is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 05:36 PM #30
Theorganicguy

She started spitting out pistils on every budshot tonight. We'll receive seeds from father erdpurt in a month, and juicy buds in two months. Both of which sounds really good to me

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

Everytime I think the stretch may be done, she start getting even bushier and longer. Is this the famous zamaldelica vigour? Leaves and stems are smelly, delicious citrus and sage smell. I can't even imagine how her terpenes must be!
Every time I'm cleaning out the smallest stems in the lowest and darkest areas of the plant, I'm amazed by how easy the lowest branches reaches for light by getting longer! She could get huge quickly if planted outside.

We'll see us again with some buds soon...

Last edited by Theorganicguy; 08-26-2018 at 02:14 PM..