Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > White Widow Big Bud Automatic Outdoor

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
White Widow Big Bud Automatic Outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2018, 03:35 AM #11
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
This is the top of that bigger one, pic from yesterday

Heres a side bud

This is the top of the smaller one

Closer look at the top of that smaller one
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 01:11 PM #12
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello PDX, thanks so much for replying to my questions, much appreciated.

I must admit that the trunk of the small one looks interesting, quite thick for such a cute lady, nice that you showed it.

And nice descriptions of the smell/flavor, pine and candy you say? The pine is kind of normal with this strain but the candy smell sounds awesome actually. No lemonish flavour around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
The two I started back in May are starting to get some pretty big fat flowers and faded out the fan leaves pretty quick now too. The one in the small container must be badly constricted because its kinda slowed down some recently flower-wise while the one in the larger container continues to cover itself with copious new calyxes and get fatter and bigger every day. This is a photo from earlier today.
View Image

These plants all have a very consistent pine & candy odor. Seems like a really steady performer in that respect and really steady in most of it's other characteristics as well. Its a very pleasant odor/flavor.

Great pictures PDX beautiful close up

Thanks once more for the constant updates, much appreciated.

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
This is the top of that bigger one, pic from yesterday
View Image

Heres a side bud
View Image

This is the top of the smaller one
View Image

Closer look at the top of that smaller one
View Image

Old 07-27-2018, 03:35 AM #13
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hello PDX, thanks so much for replying to my questions, much appreciated.

I must admit that the trunk of the small one looks interesting, quite thick for such a cute lady, nice that you showed it.

And nice descriptions of the smell/flavor, pine and candy you say? The pine is kind of normal with this strain but the candy smell sounds awesome actually. No lemonish flavour around?

Great pictures PDX beautiful close up

Thanks once more for the constant updates, much appreciated.

Take care,
Mr B.
Communicating effectively when discussing flavors and odors can be a challenge sometimes, but I can only call them as I smell them.

Heres another picture of the littlest one, with a scale item this time.

I cut, dried and trimmed the two that were in the center of the group picture of the little ones. 6g each after a tight manicure, not all that bad a score for 2.5 liter containers.

Old 08-02-2018, 02:29 AM #14
PDX Dopesmoker

Here is an update at 3 months to the day from seed.
The little one is ready to hang for sure, the bigger on just keeps on busting out fresh calyxes and more resin every day and I'm torn over putting it away now and transplanting something else into that container or letting this one ride it out a couple more weeks to see how big and dank it can get.

Top of the little Miss Mary J. Warner

Top of her big sister, the fair maiden Mary J. Warner

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:31 AM #15
PDX Dopesmoker

More pictures from earlier today

Top of the big one

This flower is on the side of the little one, the strain grows patch pretty red color as it fades if you grow it 2 weeks past the package directions, I got the same coloring on almost all of them.

Big one is still busting out copious new pistils.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:47 PM #16
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
I got your point, but still, good that you could somehow describe it at least

Nice that you could harvest 2 of the ladies, they were looking ready indeed But to understand better, how long was the flowering stage then?
You mean the midget one is still finishing?

Quote:
Communicating effectively when discussing flavors and odors can be a challenge sometimes, but I can only call them as I smell them.

Heres another picture of the littlest one, with a scale item this time.
View Image

I cut, dried and trimmed the two that were in the center of the group picture of the little ones. 6g each after a tight manicure, not all that bad a score for 2.5 liter containers.

Man, those plants are absolutely amazing, they look great. And that slight red/purplish tinge makes it even more beautiful for real It also seems that you are not that far from chopping time isn't it?
I was wondering about pests and so on...was the big one attacked by mites or not actually?

Thanks again for sharing pictures of these happy and healthy beauties, much appreciated.

And looking forward to a brief report on the end product, it must be so tasteful.

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
More pictures from earlier today
View Image

Top of the big one
View Image

This flower is on the side of the little one, the strain grows patch pretty red color as it fades if you grow it 2 weeks past the package directions, I got the same coloring on almost all of them.
View Image

Big one is still busting out copious new pistils.
View Image

Old 08-10-2018, 02:42 AM #17
PDX Dopesmoker

One last photo before the chop, this one in the yellow container really did great, looks like it will end up something near an ounce out of a container not too much bigger than a gallon.

It took up a big more of of citrus odor to go along with the pine towards the end, I guess I'll have final weights on the last two in about a week

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:37 AM #18
PDX Dopesmoker

Here is a photo of that tiny one after drying and trimming

The one I started May 1 and grew out in the little 2.5 liter container weighed about 11g after drying and trimming, which translates to about 0.6z/gallon, good performance on the weight per unit soil statistic.

Old 08-26-2018, 09:37 PM #19
PDX Dopesmoker

Big one did substantially better than the little one, 35g off the bigger plant using only about twice as much soil as the 11g plant in the 2.5 liter container.

Old 09-06-2018, 12:11 PM #20
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey PDX,

Hope all is good my friend!

Nice pictures again, I find it really easy to observe the details thanks to your close ups
And it is amazing that we can still see the purple tinge on the buds of the dried one, I really love that.

Anyhow, the one in the yellow container looks great indeed, is this the one that produced 35g? Really not bad if we consider that it was a 1 gallon container
Did you actually harvest them all?

And I am really glad that, next to the classical piney smell, you started feeling the citrus flavour. That's a special a combination, you will like it for sure.

Any info about flavours of the smoke and its effect?

Thanks for these last updates, everything look great

Take care and until next update!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
One last photo before the chop, this one in the yellow container really did great, looks like it will end up something near an ounce out of a container not too much bigger than a gallon.
View Image
It took up a big more of of citrus odor to go along with the pine towards the end, I guess I'll have final weights on the last two in about a week
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image