Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Night Rider (I95xStardawg)-Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Night Rider (I95xStardawg)-Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2018, 02:01 AM #131
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Shit looks good either way ...!!!... yeah, try to get a better camera cause I’d love to have a nicer look at her...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 07:49 PM #132
Dawgfunk

Dawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the rough
Stoney herb, even at 54 or 55 days, can’t really remember... it goes right to your legs and then right behind your eyes, drops em lowww. Makes you feel a little drunk and stumbily if you smoke too much. Still can’t pinpoint the smell...so good though, sharp when it was fresh and starting to round out now. Tastes just like it smells, just needs to cure a bit longer. What a high, though. Really superb smoke, top of my list now. The high lasts for hours and I’m a seasoned smoker...
Dawgfunk is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 03:10 AM #133
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgfunk View Post
Stoney herb, even at 54 or 55 days, canít really remember... it goes right to your legs and then right behind your eyes, drops em lowww. Makes you feel a little drunk and stumbily if you smoke too much. Still canít pinpoint the smell...so good though, sharp when it was fresh and starting to round out now. Tastes just like it smells, just needs to cure a bit longer. What a high, though. Really superb smoke, top of my list now. The high lasts for hours and Iím a seasoned smoker...
That sounds really good ...!!!...

You probably mentioned it before but Iím getting ready to put a Night Rider or two into flower and theyíre quite tall and overvegged for the size of my flower room... how much did yours stretch.?.

I love the structure of the Night Rider plants... my favorite out of all the ones Iíve got going... pretty much just aOG structure but very full, if that makes sense... I havenít flowered any yet though so ...!!!...

Old 07-28-2018, 11:23 PM #134
Dawgfunk

Dawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the roughDawgfunk is a jewel in the rough
She almost doubled when i flipped her, love her structure as well. Gave cuts to a few buddies so be nice to see how she does indoor and also in the ground. I’ll try and keep some updates on the indoor. Still can’t pinpoint the smell, starting to round out but super stoney, had a buddy say it reminded him of the old sensi star he used to grow. Totally different when it came down, but hopefully will have this one around next year to run a few of. I love those og’s, man. Homies have a cut of the original dogwalker og that still pretty much blows all the other og’s out the water. OG funk for the win all day!

Old 08-05-2018, 09:34 PM #135
LubdaNugs

LubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to allLubdaNugs is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirly_wrath View Post
Just a heads up out of 3 packs so far I've gotten from them (maverick, cali cannon, and evergeen) all 18 ive popped have been males or hermies I'm hoping I can finally get a female but so far just some really nice looking males.
Crazy, out of the last 3 strains I’ve run from GPS I’ve gotten 10 out of 15 seeds popped were female. The 3 strains were Jelly Pie 3/5, Sundance Kid 3/5, and Pebble Pusher 4/5.
LubdaNugs is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2018, 05:23 AM #136
Dawgfunk

Some great smoke comin from their crosses. I love what the stardawg brings. My homie says the nr smells like chai tea and carmeliZed onions btw...I’m starting to smell it now that he says it. Kinda glad we pulled her when we did, couldn’t imagine how pinned to the couch this stuff would be at 70...

Old 08-09-2018, 05:25 AM #137
Dawgfunk

Very stoney and also cerebral and functional from early harvest tho, very nice.

Old 08-09-2018, 09:37 PM #138
nickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubdaNugs View Post
Crazy, out of the last 3 strains Iíve run from GPS Iíve gotten 10 out of 15 seeds popped were female. The 3 strains were Jelly Pie 3/5, Sundance Kid 3/5, and Pebble Pusher 4/5.
Yeah, I think I had a pretty good male to female ratio...

I got 12 females out of 20 seeds popped... just put into flower few days ago...

Old 08-09-2018, 10:31 PM #139
Dawgfunk

Alright, nickman!! Lookin awesome!! I always get too nervous to strip the plants that high but I’ve nearly always seen the best results come from it. Those mamas look great.

Old 08-10-2018, 12:18 AM #140
nickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgfunk View Post
Alright, nickman!! Lookin awesome!! I always get too nervous to strip the plants that high but Iíve nearly always seen the best results come from it. Those mamas look great.
Thanx bro... one of the NR plants I had I thought was female started growing balls a few days into 12/12 ... so Iím now down to one NIGHT RIDER female... the strain that I was most interested in...!!!...