Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2018, 06:07 PM #261
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post
Thanks Bilko. Nature:The Master Grower and Breeder

This will be my entry photo for the contest:
View Image
Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the buds, slam the vanilla to catch a buzz, then smoke the actual buds ? Is that how it goes ?

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2018, 07:43 PM #262
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
It took you this long to figure that out DTOG?
Just crossed over the Idaho line into Ontario Oregon. What a huge relief it is to no longer have to worry about going to jail and getting my car confiscated for having a little pot in my car.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2018, 09:21 PM #263
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Smoke Report for 2018 summer party cup challenge Entry...Lemon Og

On the burn... citrus with a grapefruit overtone...

on the Exhale.. Lemon Gas and turpentine.

relaxing meditating type euphoria.

Many seeds from Chemijuana male pollen in main nug.

the new strain name?

Lemchemijuana.

3 grams of lemchemijuana og seeds from this one plant 22 gram wet.... 3 gram seeds and 5 dry nug grams left.

Thanks to all who participated and viewed as well as voted

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Last edited by Medfinder; 07-28-2018 at 01:54 AM..
Medfinder is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 12:24 AM #264
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Chopped this plant:

She was 24" tall.

First trim:

Wet weight is 25g.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 01:13 AM #265
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
So who won?
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 02:13 PM #266
likemike
Vendor

likemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coulier View Post
Beautiful! congrats

TEST-GROW Autoflowering Outdoor

TEST-GROW Autoflowering The Punisher Outdoor

-------------------------------------------
What we do in life echoes in eternity
-------------------------------------------

https://holyseedsbank.com
likemike is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 06:14 PM #267
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
bigups to everyone!
love watching these grows, love watching peeps do it round after round and get better, i love how the vibes are always mellow and good in here!
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-29-2018, 05:51 PM #268
DemonPigeon

DemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of lightDemonPigeon is a glorious beacon of light
When's the next round start? Who won?

Old 08-30-2018, 04:02 AM #269
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
I have an idea to hook up my multy flow control bucket to SOLO cups using air pump hose and glue....
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 12:15 AM #270
Dabtime

Dabtime has a spectacular aura aboutDabtime has a spectacular aura aboutDabtime has a spectacular aura about
Always such a great show. Congrats everyone you all seem to be winners. So I know it's been a good minute, when's the next round?
Dabtime is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.