What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TeaLAB products? Foliar/AACT

deltronZER0

Hey fam,

I’m trying to figure out what my plan is for this years outdoor crop, and right now I’m focusing on forming up what my foliar/compost tea schedule is gonna be and who it’s from. Has anyone used products from teaLAB?

I bought their bubble snake bucket and pump, and then did up the life cube compost and fish balls. As I look this year, they have even more, including a silica microbe boost and a 5:2 kelp:humate powder. They talk a good game in their materials, without triggering any wook-y pseudo science red flags for me.

I’m tempted to plan on doing compost tea (life cubes, fish balls, silica boost, and 5:2) for periodic watering at full strength and also prepping weekly(?) foliar solutions for veg using the life cubes compost, fish balls, and the 5:2 kelp:humate.

Anyone had experience with foliar feeding along these lines? Or with this company specifically?

Humbcurious

Hi Deltron. I found your post while doing a Google search on tea lab products. Just curious, did you end up using them and doing the tea? How'd it go? They look like a small company and most things I've read seem like they know what they're talking about, but I'm still feeling cautious. TIA!