What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Koondense,

The Panama Goddess mother is really shining in both of your plants.
Have a great weekend :)

Koondense

Veteran
Hey dubi, the Panama Goddess is truly sweet and lovely, adds a great amount of creamy lemon hashy aromas and oily resin :)

Here are my two ladies, flowering schedule going on for 36 days. Looking pretty fast!

PCKgreen X Panama Goddess

picture.php

Panalawi

picture.php

They smell similar because of Panama but have distinctive background aromas, the malawi side adds some herbal green semi-bitter notes while the pck brings hashy and earthy sweet notes with some hop and herbal warmth.
Overall I prefer the pck side but let's wait for the finish, they will still develop a lot of terpenes so it will be interesting to follow the progress of smell development.

Have a great time!

Cheers

P.S.
To be honest they cope with heat much better than I expected, most days they have 30-35 at day and 23-27 at night, with VPD levels always out of the optimum/beneficial range. So I'm expecting the yellowing of fans to start soon but will try to keep them healthy with a bit elevated nutrient supply. No starving this time :)

G

So beautiful bro!:) Especially the pck cross.And fast!
That panama really dominates in crosses (regarding aromas at least).

Will you go vpd all the way to the end?Wouldn't that be dangerous for mold?

Cheers man!

Koondense

Veteran
Heya Syd!
Vpd - I'm unable to control it, just approximate monitoring shows the air is too dry but the RH levels for optimum vpd sould be way higher and mold-friendly. So I won't do anything, just let them go "all natural" and see what happens. So far only a few varieties showed high vpd sensitivity, while all Ace plants were pretty indifferent :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you StickySat!

A nice picture I made today, The center bud is from the Shackzilla plant while in the back both Panama hybrids. What a company :)

picture.php

I think I'm in love with these ladies ;)

Cheers

Beautiful looking ladies Koondense..!! Almost ran ShackZilla but ran SugarPunch instead..
SHZilla can produce monster yields.. Nice looking Pan crosses..

Malarky

Pam and Shackzilla, my friends last grow he pulled 200g of pure lemon from a bubbler in 10 weeks of pamawali, the other two pure organic he let go for 14 weeks although they could have been taken earlier produced 250grams each with a two week veg.
He uses leds and a gavita and those girls could handle some serious light and temps.
The most I've ever pulled off of one shack was 12oz with a five week veg in Dwc..
They both an excellent smoke.
Good choice Koondense.

Peace.

Theorganicguy

Thank you StickySat!

A nice picture I made today, The center bud is from the Shackzilla plant while in the back both Panama hybrids. What a company :)

I'm really digging every strain you choose :biggrin:

The cola from panamaxpck looks truly majestic!

I'd like to grow a panama hybrid next year but can't decide between pangi and panalawi. I'll look forward your report.

All the best for the rest of flowering :tiphat:

Sticky Sat

I'm really digging every strain you choose :biggrin:

The cola from panamaxpck looks truly majestic!

I'd like to grow a panama hybrid next year but can't decide between pangi and panalawi. I'll look forward your report.

All the best for the rest of flowering :tiphat:

It's going to be a tough choice brother...;) Good news is you can't go wrong running any Ace genetics :)

Koondense

Veteran
Malarky, those are serious yields, I never pulled that much off one plant indoor.
Hoping to come closer this time :)

OrganicGuy, I guess it mostly depends on climate(if outdoors), otherwise I suggest you explore one or two at the time. So far Pangi's smell was most appealing to me, however tastes are different. Pangi also has most weak structure and needs support, the malawi and pck crosses seem more hardy at this stage.
Maybe grab those Pck crosses before they go out of stock forever...I suspect purplePCK x Panama might be magical stuff.

StickySat, indeed it's always a tough choice when picking seeds to pop. But whatever the choice, the plants are always beauties.

PCK x Panama
picture.php

Panama x Malawi close-up
picture.php

The Panalawi is showing some minor problems on the leaves, can't figure out what's the issue.
Will add only water for a couple days to see the changes.

Cheers

ULMW

Lovely grow Koondense. Pray the panalawi leaves are no major issue. Tge green pck x panama sounds yummy and looks superb too.
Happy growing!
Am loving my COBs too. Will order next one the end of the month.

Sticky Sat

indeed it's always a tough choice when picking seeds to pop. But whatever the choice, the plants are always beauties.

Hello Koodense, this is so true my friend ! :)
Actually, it's funny (well, to a point at least...) to see it's just the opposite when it comes to politics : whatever the choice, the outcome always sucks... ;)

Your plants are just gorgeous brother ! Easy to see they feel loved, with good reasons ;) Wondering what the issue could be for the panalawi. Doesn't seem to affect the budding though. If it's causing some stress it could somewhat hasten the ripening...
Always better for the mind to see the bright side of things... ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks for the love <3

44 days of 12/12, I'm quite stoked!

Panalawi

picture.php

PCKgreen X Panama

picture.php

One love!

Sticky Sat

So beautiful Koodense ! :) Seems to me it's from that stage that being indoor really makes the difference in allowing to take the tropical sativas further than they would actually have in their natural environment. Especially when they're so loved and well cared for...:tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
I would really love to be able of growing these beauties outdoors, sadly I'm far from the sub tropics and can only simulate nature whit that little equipment, nonetheless the weather in summer here is quite hot and humid but the autumns come with very mold friendly weather and gets cold too early for properly finish most sativas.
With light-dep would be a whole different story, the trouble is having the land and resources to do so.
So I stick with my small indoor tropical garden, this summer the mid high temperatures and humidity make up a nice climate for the girls to enjoy it and make the most out of the light and nutrients they get.

Day 48 - update:

This girl is the most impressive to me, the Green PCK x Panama
picture.php

I think she's a keeper, mighty vigour, controllable stretch, sturdy structure, fast and abundant flower and resin production, high limonene, lovely hashy citrus aromas...all boxes ticked :)

Meanwhile the Panalawi is following also at a surprising pace for such a cross, the terpenes still developing nicely. The smell is now more rounded and the buds are getting denser quickly. The leaf problem still persists but doesn't evolve much, so I guess the factor here is pH, so I adjusted a bit the feeding schedule and it looks ok for now.
I'm not worried because it's past half flowering and the progress is stable enough, so it's best not to steer away from the simplest path.

Panalawi
picture.php

The third plant in the garden is a Shackzilla by S@nnie, lovely aromas and thick buds, colas are smaller than Ace's but overall we're in the same league of top notch bud growth and terpene development.
Hazy sweet and fresh smells.
picture.php

Happy july!

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts