What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubbler?

Old Toker

At that price even I might get one.thanks!if you can,pictures when you get it would be great
Sorry about the quality of the photos. I'm happy with the pipe....seems well made and very solid (for glass). Shipped in a plain brown box with "candle holder" as the contents description. Heavily....heavily wrapped.

Even though it looks immaculate.....I want to clean it up with some soap and water....and then a PBW bath. I'll try to post another photo when I get the Solo II working with it.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20180303_134811.jpg
    IMG_20180303_134811.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20180303_134820.jpg
    IMG_20180303_134820.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 14

shithawk420

Veteran
thats too nice for the price.the chinese are just killing it these days.im gonna get one for sure.you wouldnt believe the money ive spent on stupid junk.Thanks!

Old Toker

thats too nice for the price.the chinese are just killing it these days.im gonna get one for sure.you wouldnt believe the money ive spent on stupid junk.Thanks!
You're welcome. :tiphat:
This is the first bubbler that I've ever owned. Guess I'll see how long it takes me to break it. At $60.00 (incl UPS shipping), I should be able to afford a replacement if needed. Good luck Brother!

Old Toker

Maiden voyage today. I have to use it for awhile before I decide whether I like it or not.
Loaded and ready for the first rip:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_20180305_130138.jpg
    IMG_20180305_130138.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15