What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

s2s and Gratefufh summer run with lots of goodies

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of latest run in room1,,,,,
plants all healthy and happy but having to use air con in veg recently,,,,
"cheese [exodus] x chemdog dd" and "blue meanie x chemdog dd " from ZZ in Poland,,,,,"gorilla bubble" cuts from Tony G in the US and rest are ojds varietys like "cheesedog haze" and some "cookie crosses" but i add OJs varietys when i have checked cos i have so many of Connoisseur varietys on the go in room1 and 2 with a few new ones of his like "Orange x Mango" in room 2 having just sprouted and i will open another thread along with Female Seeds "Ice" that we are testing for them plus some of Karmas new female beans,,,,,,
pics are of this present run in veg and were flipped last night,,,
long veg cos small ceilings in room1,,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And ANOTHER pack room! Killin it s2 :tiphat:
Thanks my so stoned mate that we communicated in looks to order a burger in Holland,,,lol,lol,,,
some pics of the greedy and hungry girls at week4 of bloom,,lol 40 ml 0f bio bloom and 30ml of boost accelarator and sprayed once a week with water and 5ml of bio boost acclarator...
gonna get a nice big feed tonight bit happy and healthy
mainly ZZs from polands/grezch cheese [forum[ x cd dd and blue meanie x chemdog dd are the big plants in pics,,others are tony gs g-bubble and rest are ojds
and damn! does this room stink,,,,,,

zamzia

Veteran
Thanks my so stoned mate that we communicated in looks to order a burger in Holland,,,lol,lol,,,
some pics of the greedy and hungry girls at week4 of bloom,,lol 40 ml 0f bio bloom and 30ml of boost accelarator and sprayed once a week with water and 5ml of bio boost acclarator...
gonna get a nice big feed tonight bit happy and healthy
mainly ZZs from polands/grezch cheese [forum[ x cd dd and blue meanie x chemdog dd are the big plants in pics,,others are tony gs g-bubble and rest are ojds
and damn! does this room stink,,,,,,
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73309&pictureid=1761242&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73309&pictureid=1761241&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73309&pictureid=1761240&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73309&pictureid=1761239&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

We did get the burgers though! And we were mega stoned!

Keep the updates coming my man :tiphat:

All the best my friend
zam

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest pics in week 7 ,,
soon 8 weeks and water only from then,,
earlier finishers and others are starting to get organic ugly now,,
happy on 50ml of bio bloom and 30ml of bio boost acclerator and one more feed on tues/wed then water tilll cut,,
starting to pack on in the last few weeks,,,,
thank god for our 12in cann and boxed oversized exhaust cos this room stinks real bad and going to get worse before cut,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking danky as hell in there mate. Any heat problems?

cheers fella,,,
luckily the little air con moby unit helped save the day with last couple of weeks with 4 = 600w lamps at around 82 deg with plenty of humidity,,,,
stinking up now though mate,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest pics before cut-down in around two weeks,,,,
water only now,,,
tall side of the room is the grezch/ZZs varietys and ojds,,,
small side of the room the same but indica dominant,,
getting organic ugly now,,,
pics while girls asleep,,,,,,,,
happy and starting to swell nowand stinks very badly,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics with lamps on,,
week 8 and packing on now,,2 weeks or 10 ten days before we cut,,,,all yellowing off nicely
profile changing every few days,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good mate, see you got your handsfull there
cPeace.:tiphat:
cheers yts,,,
i need a few more stakes cos i got colas near the floor,,
gonna yellow up nicely now,,s2

Congrats,
Waiting for the rest... :)
Bless

thanks for the nice words,,,
just about to go into bloom in room2,,50 odd female beans and multi variety,,,,,
10-14 days should do this run before cut....s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nearly done

nearly done

last pics before cutdown,,,
coming nearly 10 weeks,,,,
room stinks,,,all yellowing off fine,,,,
smoke reports to come,,,,
hard run this summer,,,,s2

Latest posts