What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SOIL:360 liter
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]under [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]one [/FONT][/FONT]dimm-able 600 watt MH....starting with 260 watt

[/FONT]
[/FONT]-my old soilmix...1 from 7 liter 12 pots and 1 mix from 14 liter 11 pots
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-BB lightmix
-bb premix
[/FONT]-bentonit from fine to raw
-zeolith
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]from fine to raw[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
-vermiculit
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-rockdusts_basalt,diabas,[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phonolith and some natusat [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-volcanic rock ...dark...4-5mm
-silicia-sand
-wormcastings
-biochar
-canna coco plus
-susterra myko hydropepples
-neem fert dry -
-bokashi-pflanzensegen
-homemade bokashi from rice and BHO rests and stuff
-bone and horn meal
-horn chips
-several guano's
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
-guanokalong 1-10-1
-horse manure
-
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]snoek [/FONT][/FONT]seeweed
-spaghnum moos
-jungle moss(i wont buy that another time,better leave that stuff in jungle EDIT also the other stuff from factory farming i wont buy another time,its enough replacement out there...besides that its not 100%organic )
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-gk fish
-gk palmtree ashes
-calcified seeweed
-BHO plantrests
-Terra preta granulat
-Weintrester-humus....rests from wine production
-EM ceramic pulver
- the stuff i have forgotten

i did made a very ''hot'' mix this time....will cook 2-3 weeks...watered with overdose em-a water ...got to make tea but it will work with both alone
covercrops : 7-8 varietys...some started to sprout

[/FONT]
[/FONT]spring-water/pondwater :EM-a,greengold EDIT i will buy biplantol aktiv for 15 instead of 30 per liter (dose 1ml per liter)...the gold is the
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]product from [/FONT][/FONT]developers source... ),terrafert boden,ACT,molasses(5 liter last 1 1/2 - 2years ),gk fish,gk palm tree ashes,baldrian extract,snoek seeweed extract...

and pure water...(i will buy 2 em ceramic ring to break water clusters and to energies water again)..when warmer temps come i will structure my water too...google structured water...we have hard water : after greengold or biplantol and structuring it tastes different...very soft

foilar spray:
terrafert blatt,mk5,em-a,fermented plant extract,neem,ropro13/20 ,calciumcarbonat natural source... in several mixxes

seems expensive...but most stuff last very long...but i buy also for vegetable garden...ropro1320 and a little neem is from last year..the other stuff is for whole year instead of em-a(4-6weeks)

i make a pic of containers today...

i am an idiot i didnt buy organic seeds for cover crops...next time i will
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i didnt use all of them...
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

wasgedn

20/4 ...this device is just gold....
picture.php

saphire og
picture.php

cover crops
picture.php

3 saphire og,3 mango saphire,4 mohan ram....got 1 nl and 1 kingkong germinating
picture.php

picture.php

wasgedn

picture.php

as i had make pics for forum i pushed this from flextube but i got good karma...no mango saphire death....
picture.php

heater temp...
picture.php

drain into tent-inlay for mid and late flower when more water is needed...maybe i need that drain..maybe not
i got 30mm polystyrene under the inlay...
we got minus 4 outside ...when not running groom i got 0 degree in groom...
...but with heater in tent it works well...i did pay 120 for heater and contoller
got much fear it will light up tent but i think not :biggrin:
got new fire extinguishers:biggrin:

wasgedn

yo syd...hey people...
When do you put the cover crop seed down?
after the grow i mulch it a bit into soil......the longer ones will get cut earlier , if they make space problems...
EDIT but no, i rather incline to let them living and do decent mulch of canna plantrests ..fine to raw

every advice and/or opinions are welcome...

Last edited:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
wow thats a crazy mix, you only cook it for three weeks too? the guanos and horse manure dont mess with that? awesome! ill tag into this, i like the euro grows. the different gear trips me out. im going no till myself, no cover crops for me yet tho, didnt get them in on time

wasgedn

about no till method aphotic told me....he told me also you can make mix really hot ,the thing is to use good ACT or and EM-a...i got a lot of wormcasting in the mix...
the microbes dont let the roots burn cause there is big realtionship between microbes and plant...i did 5 liter pot hot soil(organic)in the past ,two days later i putted in a ak47 and it was the heaviest plant at the end...i did water with overdosed em-a

im so curious for pics...i hope i get some budshots together with the longer(2 variety's)c-crops later...but first i have to get that minus temp phase behind me...

good info video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yPjoh9YJMk

REPOST

picture.php

Last edited:

wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is after foilarspray but they are also in dry condition not stiff up standing like i use to it...
the big leave is mango saphire...she smells good even when wet...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts