What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Assgear,

IMO: if a 'full' male is found in feminized seeds, then it's a non properly identified hermie plant with obvious male sexual organs, or a true male that came from an unnoticed pollination from a normal male coming from regular seeds (and not from a reversed female).

Pardon me for this off-topic post, but is there any chance at all, for a feminized seed to sprout a viable male? 1/10000000 or even worse odds, I don't care, I just wanna know even if it's a snowball's chance in hell for this to happen.

Edi

Hi guys can anyone tell me what e.c to use from start to finish, its my first sativa grow and ive heard to lower the nutes through out the cycle, growing in 100% perlite. Also if flowered after at about a foot high, how tall can I expect the girls to get?

M

Mr D

Hi Mr D :)

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback on Panama Haze, i really appreciate you rate her among our best sativa strains,
especially knowing you are a talented grower and experienced sativa lover.

I would like to produce a Panama Haze regular version at some point, unfortunately the pure Haze parental plants couldn't join 'the party' on last Panama regular reproduction, but we will try to make it happen next time, although it won't happen in short term.

Not much happens in the short term for growers of fine sativas. :watchplant:

I can wait, I know it will be worth it.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Edi: never grew in perlite, but use coco with RO water + salts (Hakaphos Base 4 + Calcinit).

Being an ACE lover I've grown several ACE sativas and hybrids, and they thrived with 0.7-0.8EC, yielding a lot, while producing smooth smoke, and the whitest ash w/o any flushing required.

M

Mr D

She's a keeper

PH.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Edi :)

Sorry for the delay in the reply. As our friend repuk correctly pointed out, our most tropical sativa releases like Panama Haze work best with low/moderate EC levels, 0.7-0.8EC works fine for most part of the cycle although you can increase it when your Panama Hazes are starting to fatten up (usually after 6 weeks of flowering).

Panama Haze can easily double its size (or more) in flowering. The stretching is quite strong when flowering plants from seed which are not enough sexually mature, the stretching is much more moderate if you are flowering clones or older plants.

Hope it helps. Good luck!

Hi guys can anyone tell me what e.c to use from start to finish, its my first sativa grow and ive heard to lower the nutes through out the cycle, growing in 100% perlite. Also if flowered after at about a foot high, how tall can I expect the girls to get?

M

Mr D

Looks great and tight ;) Mr D, definitely more Panama dominant.

Thanks Dubi. She is Panama dominant in structure but the haze shines through after a proper cure. Very potent.

After several orders and growing out a bunch of your strains I must say I'm very pleased. Everything I've grown has been well worth the time and effort.

blowingupjake

Howdy fellow Sativa lovers.

Kudos to all the growers above, this thread rocks.
Below you will find some photos of my attempts with Panama Haze.
Mr D, being the good friend that he is, provided me the seed and I excitedly planted it right away several months back.
It was a very, very vigorous plant with great branching from the second node on.
In flower it took 15 weeks and was a major floppy 5’+ tall tree of a plant (this plant stretched more than any other “haze” hybrid I’d grown) She was very sensitive to nutrient profiles beyond moderate PPM.

Nevertheless she was so so so worth the wait and effort. Not the most frosty buds but man oh man, do they come with some power. This plant produces a strong euphoric stimulant effect for me, some friends have reported light visual distortion along with euphoria.
Finished flowers from seed plant:
picture.php

2oz jar- there were a few of these. Very very nice yield:
picture.php

Current run from clone:
Sep 6th; 1st day 12/12:
picture.php

Sep 23rd:
picture.php

Very nice work on this one Dubi. She’s a keeper in my garden. I would be very interested to hear your thoughts and if you recognize this pheno.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Jake :)

Thanks for sharing your experience with your Panama Haze, glad you and your friends are enjoying with her and that you rate her as a keeper.

The clone looks in growth more Haze dominant with those very thin and long stems.
The finished product seems to have well balanced Haze and Panama traits.

M

Mr D

Very nice Mr D and blowingupjake. Fantastic to see friends sharing seeds and experiencing the spectrum of a strain communally :)

Thank you sir I have been admiring your grows for quite some time now. Along with several of the other growers here they served as my inspiration to try out many of Ace's strains. :tiphat:

Thank you sir I have been admiring your grows for quite some time now. Along with several of the other growers here they served as my inspiration to try out many of Ace's strains. :tiphat:

That’s very kind of you Mr D. This forum is full of talented growers but of course, the star of the show is the fabulous genetics that dubi has given to us. All we can do is try to help our plants to realise their potential. Looking forward to seeing more from you guys in the future!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update Jack :yes:

Best wishes for this new Panama Haze flowering cycle!

blowingupjake

Hi everyone,

My apologies for the picture quality.
Pics are from today, October 19th. 43 days since switch to 12/12. Today I began the process of decreasing light hours.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay hazed,
Jake

blowingupjake

Happy Monday sativa lovers

Here’s my Panama Haze. Pics taken 10.27.2019, 50days since flip to 12:12. She’s at 11:13 now, will work down to 10:14 as soon as she’s the only one left in flower room, maybe another week until then.

picture.php

picture.php

Stay hazed
Jake

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi blowingupjake :)

Thanks for the lovely updates. She looks so heathly and happy!
I like a lot the way you have focused the photoperiod regimes and her growth to achieve the size and development you were seeking for. Bravo! :yes:
Looking very resinous already, and she has only started :D Strong Panama Goddess influence is expected in her flowering.