What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

More#6
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

With the harvest of #6 there is now room for the gorilla bubs and the bxrs. I'm very, very excited to get them into flower:D
picture.php

Also, my cloning drought has come to an end...these, are 2 bxrs and I got 6/6 fire cookies and 4/4 space cake rooted along with several others
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Very nice buds. Frosty and solid looking nuggets. She looks bomb. Wish I could smell her. What do u think causes the nanners?

Foreman000

Not to shabby Oti$, looking stellar. That #6 looks like some nice purple colors coming through. Keep going now, no rest for the wicked!

oti$

Many plants throw late flower nanners as a survival mechanism. If they haven't been seeded nature sees that it happens one way or another. Also chem genes have been known to herm so that could be it. Another possibility is heat ir light stress. The spots that it happened on were really close to the light.

I posted these in the gbubs thread already.....
Day 1 flower for My gorilla bubbs and bx
picture.php

Bx1
picture.php

Bx2
picture.php

Gb1
picture.php

Gb2
picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Just remember O.......Next time you find a pheno ta pay da bills with , reverse that bitch and make beans on the lowest branch ,.put em in the freezer and forget about em ....they`ll be there when yas need em if tragedy strikes with no backup bitches....

Maybe not exactly the same , but hey......at least yas can pheno hunt again huh ?

Heath Robinson taught this shit yrs and yrs ago but not many stoners paid attention....anyways....

Thoughts to ponder and STS is cheap....:moon:.....

Peace....Freds......:ying:......

oti$

Pvc plumbed 8 port manifolds similar to octabubblers with a 3-4k(?) gph pump. I think they are Apollo or something. They have threaded caps on each port making it easy to add or subtract lines and change up plant #s. I use 2-4 lines per pot depending on how much they drink. 25 secs/2hrs. It's an easy set up. I had to put the octabubblers on tall risers bc the res was emptying even with the siphon valve I added. I raised them above water level and the problem ceased. Multifed coco gets growth rates damn near dwc and other pure hydro methods with much more room for error.
I started shopping for amendments to make some soil and see for myself the quality difference, but I'm having trouble dedicating space to something that I'm unsure of. Right now I need the reassurance that dtw coco gives me. For me it guarantees minimum 1.5-1.75 lbs/ light on a mediocre run. I've got +2 the last couple. I'm a tinkerer and strive to be a well grounded grower, so I will get some organic experience sooner or later

Mr Blah

Just remember O.......Next time you find a pheno ta pay da bills with , reverse that bitch and make beans on the lowest branch ,.put em in the freezer and forget about em ....they`ll be there when yas need em if tragedy strikes with no backup bitches....

Maybe not exactly the same , but hey......at least yas can pheno hunt again huh ?

Heath Robinson taught this shit yrs and yrs ago but not many stoners paid attention....anyways....

Thoughts to ponder and STS is cheap....:moon:.....

Peace....Freds......:ying:......
How the hell do you do that? Reverse?

DunHav`nFun

How the hell do you do that? Reverse?

Smarter heads than me can help yas out Mr Blah , but basically using STS/silver thiosulfate or what`s called "colloidal silver" to "reverse" a female plant to either spit out nanners or real actual male pods is used to coax S-1`s outta clone only genetics......

I could be totally wrong as a mofo , but the info`s here if interested ....I`m sure folks like Purple Frostbite/Hammerhead or Tonygreen can give the real particulars....anyways....btw....

Good job O ....DHF....:ying:.....

oti$

I just started a purple hunt, so when I saw the bodhi urkel freebie
on glg, I had to have them. The GSC crosses look like they put out some purple phenos. Also, I think wookie is a lavender x, so there might be purple in those x's. Pretty expensive order just to get the freebie. It must have been buy one get one bc I got 4 freebies.
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Pvc plumbed 8 port manifolds similar to octabubblers with a 3-4k(?) gph pump. I think they are Apollo or something. They have threaded caps on each port making it easy to add or subtract lines and change up plant #s. I use 2-4 lines per pot depending on how much they drink. 25 secs/2hrs. It's an easy set up. I had to put the octabubblers on tall risers bc the res was emptying even with the siphon valve I added. I raised them above water level and the problem ceased. Multifed coco gets growth rates damn near dwc and other pure hydro methods with much more room for error.
I started shopping for amendments to make some soil and see for myself the quality difference, but I'm having trouble dedicating space to something that I'm unsure of. Right now I need the reassurance that dtw coco gives me. For me it guarantees minimum 1.5-1.75 lbs/ light on a mediocre run. I've got +2 the last couple. I'm a tinkerer and strive to be a well grounded grower, so I will get some organic experience sooner or later

Can u pm me a link to those 8 port manifolds plz? I wanna scope them out. I see what your saying about the reassurance. If u have any questions about organics I can try to help. It definitely helps to train in multiple growing disciplines :)

I need to get a auto feed coco setup going. I was thinking of trying a flood and drain with coco in smart pots. Ever tried that?

Good luck on finding some purple weed. The gsc and urkle seem prime. That yagar turns really purple too!

oti$

Fuzz#2
I've not fed higher than 1.2 ec and usually in the 1.o-1.1 range and I'm still burning tips on this one and some others. It looks like the buds closer to the light get it worse. I thought that dry out's were causing the tip burn, but this circle has not dried out once. I have another strain that has no burn I this circle. Feeding so many strains from a single res makes it difficult to really dial in ec. I'm just trying to get it close enough for all if them. Once I finally pick out a main girl to pimp out I'll be able to really dial her in.
This pheno is a yielder. Huge baseball nugs, not as frosty as #6. Has a similar chem funk but with a sweeter background. She's at week nine and looks like she needs as at least one or two more. I'm going to start flushing and see what happens. Pretty beefy maxi fed nugs. I was given a jar of sonic bloom by the local shop, but I havent tried it yet. I'm going to wait and do a side by side with a couple identical clones.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

This is stink bomb#2. My 3rd run with her. She is getting monocropping as soon as I have 5-6 clones rooted. After a good dry and a very short cure she REEKS of straight fuel. Diesel fuel or karosene or something. It is loud and proud. It yields and and is potent as well. It was a freebie. I wouldn't have ordered them but 8m happy to have grown them out and she's possibly my current favorite. I haven't really seen any grows of her. She's a winner as far as I'm concerned.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

And next round of prospects: csi-3queens, old family purple, bubba's girl & Humboldt purple snow bubba. Hammerhead ' sour dubb x querkle. Polynesian cookies, pie face, jager, and black water.
picture.php

I moved ssdd, moontang, love triangle, roadkill unicorn, and glue x WiFi under the cmh to make room for this lot. My custies are lucky, with all that variety, there's bound to be something to their liking. I love the variety. I'm able to switch it up so much that I never get a chance to grow tired of any of em.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
And next round of prospects: csi-3queens, old family purple, bubba's girl & Humboldt purple snow bubba. Hammerhead ' sour dubb x querkle. Polynesian cookies, pie face, jager, and black water.View Image
I moved ssdd, moontang, love triangle, roadkill unicorn, and glue x WiFi under the cmh to make room for this lot. My custies are lucky, with all that variety, there's bound to be something to their liking. I love the variety. I'm able to switch it up so much that I never get a chance to grow tired of any of em.

Thats what I like to hear man. Lots of varieties! Cant wait to see em all too :)

Doing any breeding at the moment?

Im wondering if your burnt tips could be from your ec drifting? Do you let all your nutrients dissolve for a while and stir it up good and then let it settle before you take the EC and feed with it? Ive seen folks not do this and there ec will be like 1.4 when they wanna feed right after mixing then I tell them to wait like 5-10 mins and then they see the ec drift upwards towards 2.0 ec.

oti$

I mix with a drill and paint mixer and read ec the day of and a couple days after and it's stable. The pH will drift from 5.6-6.3 from when it's first mixed it climbs slowly. When it's time to refill, it's usually6.0-6.3. Sometimes it will stay exactly as I left it. It shows worst on the areas nearest the light. Maybe it's a heat/light intensity thing. Once I'm able to monocrop or really get to know one if these strains, I will get it dialed.

I've collected some pollen from a valley girl and I have several males I've been saving. I have yet to put together an Area specifically for chucking. I've started producing at the house I intended to do it at and don't want to risk seeding a $ crop. I'm considering a 3rd currently house and it's very big. I'm thinking about blowing out the basement while using one or two of the 3rd floor bedrooms for doing some chucks. I've become obsessed with seeds lately and have several x's I'd like to make

Latest posts

Latest posts