What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gravity Hit Then WALK 10 FEET holding in the HIT. Wew that's a trip!

cirric007

*_* Gravity Hit Then WALKED 10 Feet holding in a hit of KRON. Fell on a coffee table and wrestled it to pieces. Laid against the wall and falling 10 miles a seconds. Fear the unknown 6 times. The same high that a trip in itself! Saw 3 page like flag in the wind open up like a BOOK and then I saw lava real life like looking lava go around a stone earth core of about a foot by a foot. Hit me like a coffee espresso shot and something else. Gravity took over for a few seconds and ] was draggen... Girlfriend leaned against a door frame and then fell to her KNEES. Not even flinching an INCH! PC crashed had 9 pages of trips from this :>) GRAVITY HIT SHIT THEN WALK 10 feet holding in the hit. :) Way better than a WHIP IT -hit!!! *___*

images

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Yeah , fill up your lungs with byproducts of combustion, hold in your breath for an unnecessary long period of time depriving your brain of oxygen, sounds brilliant.

Reminds of the study that was done decades ago on rats , where they basically did something similar, depriving their little brains of oxygen, and then observed death of brain cells and then blamed it on canna. The dumb dumbs will still site that study as to why canna is bad and kills brain cells.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Yeah , fill up your lungs with byproducts of combustion, hold in your breath for an unnecessary long period of time depriving your brain of oxygen, sounds brilliant.

Reminds of the study that was done decades ago on rats , where they basically did something similar, depriving their little brains of oxygen, and then observed death of brain cells and then blamed it on canna. The dumb dumbs will still site that study as to why canna is bad and kills brain cells.

If you are Implying to the brain cell study or whatever you call it... It was actually rhesus monkeys who were the experiments and it was a respirator mask or something they were wearing that pushed the smoke into their lungs.... Well the ones that were undergoing the smoke were killed by asphyxiation then the non smoking monkeys and smoking monkeys were then cut open and the brain cells were counted. That was pure gutter science

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Dumbest thing I've done to get stoned was a ghetto aluminum foil wrapped over a pencil type of pipe.... Other than that I'll take a bong or a vape anyday gravity bongs imo are a waste but that's just my .02

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree...
13 was a fun time

&

A pipe or a joint is just fine... and I quit holding my breath for extended periods of time after reading the study that basically said it was pointless & I haven't experienced any sort of degraded high or onset of high.

therevverend

Veteran
The worst was when the guys in Spokane would do 'Wall Hits.' One guy takes a huge bong hit. Then the biggest guy in the room grabs his neck and holds him up against the wall. Cutting off his windpipe and carotid artery. (I'll point out in these stories it's usually 'he' because girls don't usually do this sort of dumb shit) Surprised there weren't any fatalities.

It's been so long since I've had a bong even a little one gets me blasted. Taking a 6 footer would be foolishness but I used to love those. It was always a treat to go to my buddies, sit around doing whatever. Then get excited and say, 'Let's get out the 6 footer.' I miss being young...

Latest posts

Latest posts