What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

BerrySeal

I was probably 5 or 6 when I realized my aunt was considered weird for enjoying the smell of gasoline. I enjoyed it too. Who are these people growing weed who don't like these smells? I've told everyone in my life whos curious about pot, if you dont like the smell of healthy skunk spray, or high octane fuels, pot isn't for you. Imo It's the sole childhood indicator of whether you are future Cannabista or not.. Some on who understands and respects the bacterial nature of the plant and it's aromas.

Who is it trying to make pot something for soccer moms? I'd never sell pot to somone who doesn't like pot. Corporate interests, financial interests.. Fidget spinner pot. Got a country of pot haters smoking pot now. Fidget pot for nail biters. Lol.

Vital

I have not been able to find a single person that has grown the Uncle Fester's that says it's RKS. I have seen several people say they grew it and it was not RKS and it was average at best. Save your money! Try out Dominion if you're looking for some RKS.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I was probably 5 or 6 when I realized my aunt was considered weird for enjoying the smell of gasoline. I enjoyed it too. Who are these people growing weed who don't like these smells? I've told everyone in my life whos curious about pot, if you dont like the smell of healthy skunk spray, or high octane fuels, pot isn't for you.

No way, that's not a given. I hate the smell of gasoline, never huffed it...

I smoked skunkweed for over 20 years, loved it. Not at all the same.

ambertrichome

Veteran
To bad Im broke. Even though I got 10 packs, Id be up for another or 2.

Ive also been wondering what happened to The Nature Farms Instagram page?
Fermentation Taste Tester @thenaturefarm has been gone now for 3-4 days.

Its curious because a guy ( TROLL ) came on RIU, and jumped into a conversation about TNF another member had started, and started talking about how U Mello/TNF... stole many genetics, beat his wife, and me being me, called him out on it for a few back, and forths, and U Mello... TNF PERSONcame on there and set his shit straight, and gave a bunch of people for references that he supposedly stole cuts from ect, and the guy... The guys moniker is Whytewidow.

But the next day, The Nature Farms site was GONE. There is a naturefarmgenetics page, but it is not U Mellos, its just people growing TNF Seeds, and showing results. But its not U Mello.

Sucks, but it seems someone complained to Instagram about him, and its curious we got into a back, and forth, U Mello came there, set the record 10000% Straight, the guy never replied back, and the next day, the site is completely gone.
Ive heard they are cracking down on grow photos ect, and if someone really complained about a specific individual, I can see how they could get shut down.

Its a shame people come on threads spreading lies ect. It really doesn't make sense. Im sure they are really happy in their lives, and with themselves. Its surely a character defect.

And not saying Ive never lied, wont ever lie again ect, but flat out BS lies, Ive NEVER done that. Ive never lied on anyone. Im married to a Filipina woman, and she holds honesty, loyalty, trust worthy to the highest regards, and if I had been a rumor monger/liar, she would never had anything to do with me.

The guy had 100's of photos of some really nice plants, and now its all gone, because of a rat/liar.

Gonna be hard to keep up with future drops, and he has some coming I really want. More than Ill have money for. But I want Hashplant, and Sk18 crosses. These can be KILLER to use as MALES.Im really interested in the Nepali HP x Sk18, and now the Menu is Gone, and was listed on the Instagram page.

What makes you think @thenaturefarm isn’t him? He’s posting the same pics and the posts sound the same as the deleted IG. I’m pretty damn sure it’s him.

ambertrichome

Veteran
No. All those threads are stared by other people.

Look at the 1st names of the people who are starting the threads. NOT 1 of them is @thenaturefarm. They are referenced many times, but NEVER have started a thread, and when you click on @thenaturefarm link when theyre Referenced... ITS GONE. Site is GONE.

You can click on these growers names, and see all the other stuff theyre growing. Theyre growing all kinds of other stuff.... This isn't U Mello. Just a site someone started showing his genetics, and if you click on the starting names, all kinds of other stuff U Mello isn't growing, and is also in many instances are not even in the same state.

1st thread was started by someone named seed.themeans

2nd thread was started by the green ronin

3rd post was by daymanthegrower
4th dayman
5th Gojigardens
6th exhalted.forest.

NONE of them were started by U Mello/@tnfg

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
To bad Im broke. Even though I got 10 packs, Id be up for another or 2.

Ive also been wondering what happened to The Nature Farms Instagram page?
Fermentation Taste Tester @thenaturefarm has been gone now for 3-4 days.

Its curious because a guy ( TROLL ) came on RIU, and jumped into a conversation about TNF another member had started, and started talking about how U Mello/TNF... stole many genetics, beat his wife, and me being me, called him out on it for a few back, and forths, and U Mello... TNF PERSONcame on there and set his shit straight, and gave a bunch of people for references that he supposedly stole cuts from ect, and the guy... The guys moniker is Whytewidow.

But the next day, The Nature Farms site was GONE. There is a naturefarmgenetics page, but it is not U Mellos, its just people growing TNF Seeds, and showing results. But its not U Mello.

Sucks, but it seems someone complained to Instagram about him, and its curious we got into a back, and forth, U Mello came there, set the record 10000% Straight, the guy never replied back, and the next day, the site is completely gone.
Ive heard they are cracking down on grow photos ect, and if someone really complained about a specific individual, I can see how they could get shut down.

Its a shame people come on threads spreading lies ect. It really doesn't make sense. Im sure they are really happy in their lives, and with themselves. Its surely a character defect.

And not saying Ive never lied, wont ever lie again ect, but flat out BS lies, Ive NEVER done that. Ive never lied on anyone. Im married to a Filipina woman, and she holds honesty, loyalty, trust worthy to the highest regards, and if I had been a rumor monger/liar, she would never had anything to do with me.

The guy had 100's of photos of some really nice plants, and now its all gone, because of a rat/liar.

Gonna be hard to keep up with future drops, and he has some coming I really want. More than Ill have money for. But I want Hashplant, and Sk18 crosses. These can be KILLER to use as MALES.Im really interested in the Nepali HP x Sk18, and now the Menu is Gone, and was listed on the Instagram page.

@thenaturefarm is back. I just sent a request.

No. All those threads are stared by other people.

Look at the 1st names of the people who are starting the threads. NOT 1 of them is @thenaturefarm. They are referenced many times, but NEVER have started a thread, and when you click on @thenaturefarm link when theyre Referenced... ITS GONE. Site is GONE.

You can click on these growers names, and see all the other stuff theyre growing. Theyre growing all kinds of other stuff.... This isn't U Mello. Just a site someone started showing his genetics, and if you click on the starting names, all kinds of other stuff U Mello isn't growing, and is also in many instances are not even in the same state.

1st thread was started by someone named seed.themeans

2nd thread was started by the green ronin

3rd post was by daymanthegrower
4th dayman
5th Gojigardens
6th exhalted.forest.

NONE of them were started by U Mello/@tnfg

Are you talking about Instagram? Are you just searching for the.nature.farm or something? Cuz I have no idea what you are talking about. @thenaturefarm is U Mello. He’s posting his own pics. He’s talking about stuff like how he found his Mello Platinum GSC. @the.nature.farm was deleted. He started a new account. It’s @thenaturefarm.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Yeah I see its back now, but theres another pge on Instagram that also has thenaturefarm moniker, and wasn't U Mello, but was his gear.

I found the page you mentioned ( THANKS SIR !!!!! ) and sent a Request.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Those skunk crosses are good.All the 8th ave genetics strains I was gifted by comacus were good.Grab some of their Purple Mayhem crosses if you get a chance.

Only 1 of his skunk crosses ive seen grown so far is the sour og x skunk 18. I sent some seeds to a friend.They finshied fast very frost really good smoke.

Sour og x skunk 8th ave gen 37 dys

i got a couple famley mayhem up also.

yeah but it could have been a male looking hermie, he was young. I know back in the late 80's early 90's with no internet we really didn't even know what hermies were.

Absolutely could be. I’m personally skeptical there was a male, it adds a lot to the whole Chemdog mystique since it would make it a cross instead of an S1.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Every bud on earth worth smoking smells like a good version of the material world's most notorious smells. Youd be disgusted by the landscaping in heaven I assume.

Trust me, plants smell like plants. Not like animals. Disgusted by cat piss yet has blue spruce and boxwood trees, puts basil in everything they eat. But Cat Piss? Yuck am I right?

There is many different smells in cannabis, maybe thousands and all of of them are worth smoking for someone. Landscape in heaven only exists in your mind so I have no idea what you're talking about.
If plants smell like plants why so many people are saying RKS smells very close of skunk spray? I never said that. I don't understand the connection between cat piss and basil you're doing, they don't smell similar at all.
I love smoking and growing weed since a very long time but I don't like all the smell found in cannabis why does it make you angry?

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Smells are a strange thing... a lot of it is down to perception- for example, the chemical that makes Parmesan smell is the same chemical found in the aroma of smelly feet.
If you get two vials of the same chemical and label one Parmesan and the other feet , when people smell them they tend to say “yuk” to the feet one and “yeah, that’s quite nice” to the cheese label.
Yet they are the same.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Smells depends of you own perception for sure but parmesan and smelly feet are composed of more than one chemical and share only one in common. I've seen in doc you can find a chemical compound of vanilla in cow shit but only one of the many involved in the real vanilla smell.

Latest posts

Latest posts