What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackberry

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php

Blackberry...

Effects. Zoned and mellow. Relax into your couch which turns into the only place you wanna be haha.. you become one with your furniture. Very clear head but subtle. Its best when your chillin. Not much euphoria. But nice medicinal effect. Enough head to make you feel good. Eyes heavy. No running thoughts. Chill weed. Maybe watch a movie type shit. Remember mellow not crazy potency. Good potency tho. 9/10

Taste. Fruity. Berryish and Tangie like citrus dom. Slight earthy and og hints in the back. Top notch fire!! 9/10

Odour. Very similar to blackberries. Not quite but i can see where the name comes from. Deep and dark berries... not much dank but still fire... 9/10

Looks. 10/10 yall got eyes haha

:tiphat:

bigAl25

Veteran
My blackberry at 9 weeks was better potency wise and much better smell wise than the 8 week blackberry. I assume you grew the Nirvana blackberry? Mine was Nirvana's and I did enjoy it. Good looking buds there.

Letterkenny

I’m day eight into an indoor grow of Blackberry AF. I can’t wait to see what her flowers look like when she starts.

Latest posts

Latest posts