What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Warns World of Nuclear Catastrophe otw.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Putin's Warning: We are running out of time ...

In 2021 - the last treaty that exists to regulate nuclear weapons expires. What then?

[YOUTUBEIF]R9tt5Aq1UMc[/YOUTUBEIF]

it really starts at 02:59 minute mark.

we are on the cusp of an all out nucler arms race and the msm is reporting not a word about it.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh dear ,
That’s sounds really grim,,
Iran is worrying,,
Persians won’t back down,
More uranium,,,
the potential of nuclear weapons actually being used ,

Bloody terrifying,,,,,s2

Badfishy1

Dunno what happens then, just glad Hillary and co sold uranium to Russia. Pretty cool! Maybe they will have the nuclear drills in school again. The ones where you hide under your desk with a book over your head to kiss your ass goodbye.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The big guys will never start it. It's the little guys in the side that do (Bosnia ww1). I think DPRK will be the one that starts WW3. Not because their powerful, they're not, but it'll draw china and russia into it.

troutman

Seed Whore
Dunno what happens then, just glad Hillary and co sold uranium to Russia. Pretty cool! Maybe they will have the nuclear drills in school again. The ones where you hide under your desk with a book over your head to kiss your ass goodbye.

Duck and Cover. :laughing:

Duck And Cover - original TV advert

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_and_cover

slide_27.jpg

mexweed

Veteran
I don't think a treaty expiring really matters in regards to whether nuclear weapons are set off or not, like if they're going to be used then it's going to happen regardless, a treaty won't matter especially after the fact

things like this are for political conditioning purposes (stuff Skinner and Leary wrote about) it is used to raise anxiety levels in the audiences that consume it

increased anxiety levels lower the threshold for accepting information from an invalid source, confusion also helps this which is why there's so much so and so did this and colluded with such and such, it's all part of the same game

like a fantasy sports league where there is never actually a real winner, an endless cycle of people being influenced by coersive media coming back year after year to pick their favorite players who are then portrayed being involved in events the audience can perceive as winning or losing

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
If the people (the majority) stand up and say no with violence (covert missions) we could put an end to all this fear mongering and threats from the worthless and i mean WORTHLESS RICH ****S that all look at this and us like numbers and a game of bloody chess.... seriously fuck the 'ELITE'