What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Jeez I must be behind the times - although I did hear that one 'man' did get pregnant recently - now they are fighting for the right for men to have abortions? - yeah, its a mad - mad- mad- mad- world.

You will all be relieved to learn that if elected president, Julian Castro will fight for the rights of men to have an abortion.

med4u

Veteran
I would think her extensive work and legislation to squelch "radical homosexuality ", same sex marriage and general anti gay position...would be a non starter for you Zeez

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jeez I must be behind the times - although I did hear that one 'man' did get pregnant recently - now they are fighting for the right for men to have abortions? - yeah, its a mad - mad- mad- mad- world.

If ya get time look up the bill to have tampon dispensers in mens restrooms.
Ya cant make this stuff up,with all the pressing matters on the planet theres actually individuals who have stapled themselves to this cause.
Personally I would volunteer at a pet shelter with my spare time.
But hey to each their own I guess

Cannavore

Veteran
"Over the past year, several colleges have improved access to menstrual products on their campuses, including in some men’s and gender-neutral restrooms."

sounds like a real serious and pressing matter

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BTW that wasn't a dig on transgenders,but more a sobering thought of some elected officials.
Personally I dont care what is sold in bathrooms.
Just seems a lil low on the totem pole in the grand scheme of things.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
She had allot of insight on our military and some good perspective on the party being about the working people in America. Impressive. The touch of gray didn't help.

That Blonde Streak in hair looks cool.. makes her look young (38) and kinda goes with the Island Vibe....

She said not too long ago that she'd Fully Pardon Edward Snowden ... that said it all for me... Go Tulsi!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That Blonde Streak in hair looks cool.. makes her look young (38) and kinda goes with the Island Vibe....

She said not too long ago that she'd Fully Pardon Edward Snowden ... that said it all for me... Go Tulsi!

I'm kind of ambivalent on Snowden. I liked what he did but not how he did it.

On Tulsi, I thought she made some good points but wasted allot of time talking about herself. I want to find out what they are going to do. I really liked her point about the money shift to the rich being the reason that jobs were disappearing. The hair didn't really work for me but I try to not judge by appearance. It's a non issue.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I'm kind of ambivalent on Snowden. I liked what he did but not how he did it.

On Tulsi, I thought she made some good points but wasted allot of time talking about herself. I want to find out what they are going to do. I really hiked her point about the money shift to the rich being the reason that jobs were disappearing. The hair didn't really work for me but I try to not judge by appearance. It's a non issue.
I'm not! Just look what big tech is doing these days and, that is only the tip of the iceberg. What we know about.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Tulsi met Assad and basically called BS to MSM narrative of Chemical Attacks on his own people... Shes in a different league than everyone else IMO

What would be the best follow up to huge mistake of Voting in Trump... Brown Skinned Women... Men have a perfect track record when it comes to War...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm not! Just look what big tech is doing these days and, that is only the tip of the iceberg. What we know about.

I hear ya, The thing is that nobody knows what he took to Russia and gave for his freedom. Obama was more pissed off than I'd ever seen him. It gave the impression that Snowden had more than we know about.

Tulsi met Assad and basically called BS to MSM narrative of Chemical Attacks on his own people... Shes in a different league than everyone else IMO

What would be the best follow up to huge mistake of Voting in Trump... Brown Skinned Women... Men have a perfect track record when it comes to War...

She looks pretty well set up for a cabinet position if the presidential bid comes up short.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Whatever Snowden coughed up... It went from making Russia look the other way when Libya got steam rolled to basically saving Syria from an even worse fate...

I give Snowden credit for saving Syria... it was the information he passed on that woke up Russia/China

Cannavore

Veteran
Anyone else notice the first commercial they went to last night was when Biden was directly in the middle of giving a rambling incoherent response lol. He looks burnt out already and if I had to guess, he's going to end up being Kamala Harris' sacrificial lamb as was evidenced throughout the debate.

X

xavier7995

Harris did really well, i am not really on board with any of them yet, but she rose in my esteem.

Boy howdy did hickenlooper suck. Played right into my worries. Ah well, i just liked him cause of his chill demeanor.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually liked mayor pete,a politician who took responsibility for something is cool in my book.
Admitted he was falable,I give him respect for that.

Amynamous

It doesn’t matter to me who the dems pick. For all i care, they could dig up captain kangaroo’s bones, slap a blue hat on him, and call him the nominee. I would rather vote for capt K’s bones than the lying, thieving president caddyshack. Just sayin.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I agree with all of that. Joe definitely lost his mojo and Kamala left him with the deer in the headlights look. She did really well. Bernie was saying stuff I agree with but it was kind the same ol song. Mayor Pete is a smart dude and no doubt about it, and I like what he's saying. He's still on my good list.

De Blasio brought the point most important to me. It's our democracy. I think our democracy is in jeopardy due to trump and his narcissistic / mafia boss way. Not to mention the proven election medaling by russia. The fact that he wants to ignore this speaks loudly.

I want to see someone who is a real take charge person and pig biting' mad about what has happened to our government and our middle class.

Status
Not open for further replies.