What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any advice about where to get NL5 X Haze at the moment ?

Happy Times

I have only seen this tread now, you should try nirvana sterling haze aka nl x haze...
I think it's one of the most underrated strains, but at the moment it grows like twenty years ago, very dominant sativa (certainly more than the more expensive versions)
View Image
View Image

Interesting, hadn’t seen that Sterling Haze before. Have you flowered her out yet?

Stocktont

Veteran
NL5 x Haze is a strain based on AWESOME psychedelic Sativa, tamed down so it can be grown indoors + add on some resin with the Indica NL5.

There are lots of strains that have the same or a similar mix.

e.g. TH Seeds, SAGE, Sativa Afghani Growth Experiment.

They did not pick a lame Sativa for their Sativa.

Another option is World of Seeds, they have native Indica's & Sativa's so you can mix your own Sativa - Indica mix.

But NL5 x Haze may be 50 50 on the surface, but the Haze makes it more Sativa.

I actually bought Sensi NL5 x Haze in 1990 from the Seed Bank. had it sent to a PO box in Pacific Beach California.

I lost about 5 seeds growing in buckets in a park, real stupid, not stealth.

But they worked out real well for me indoors, with a 430 watt "Son Agra".

I think the SAGE from TH Seeds was named Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium. Supposedly Big Sur Holy Weed crossed with an Afghani type. It used to be pretty good if you picked one of the less Afghani types. Agree with you on the NL5 x Haze as well, if you selected for the taller, longer flowering ones there were some really nice things in that line. Good old memories...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I am growing it now outdoors, so at the end of the year I will be able to tell you how it really is ...
I raised and smoked it many years ago (it was called nl x haze) and it was a strain Sat dom, very strong and psychedelic....