What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering in Bangladesh- is it time to harvest?

RMMowgli

Hello,

I am a new grower from Bangladesh. I have a White Diesel Haze Autoflowering from White label/Sensi seeds. Germinated and planted 13april19 on a 40 litre modified pot (has a lot of holes on the four sides) with coco and some different local organic compost mix. On the roof. 9 hours of direct sunlight and another 5-6 hours of ambient light. Been very hot and a few summer storms in may. Now Monsoon is here early and raining a lot once in a while. Having to move the plant to shade when the rain comes.

As you can see from the photos, the lady has started to flower, about almost 4 weeks ago. I have looked today with a photo loupe and some of the trichomes are red but they are curling a lot.

As you can imagine my question, When can i harvest?

Thanks in advance.

Mowgli

Attachments

• P1280027.jpg
    P1280027.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 42
  • P1280037.jpg
    P1280037.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 25
  • P1280041.jpg
    P1280041.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 28

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Mowgli

3 -4 weeks from that point .
When the majority of pistils are red and shriveled . Also the calyxes will swell and grow more resin .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

RMMowgli

Thanks so much EB.

That sounds perfect for me. Will post a few photos again in a week to be checked by you.

Cheers.

Mowgli

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might want top remove your email address. I think it's a violation of Terms of Use.

Your auto still has a ways to go....3 weeks, most likely from pics you posted.