What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro TS-2000 giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey what's up growers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again! :woohoo:
This time, we are going to sponser our newly unreleased TS-2000. This is the bigger version of our TS-1000, it has two type, one is square one, another is rectangle one. Each great for 4x4 or 3x5 area. High PPE as 2.15~2.3umol/j; Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. If you think the TS-1000 is a little smaller for your grow space, then TS-2000 will be the option. :huggg:
Okay, now get to the point:

How do I enter?

Answer: make a post: I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I xxxx (write a sentence you want to say)

What time do I enter?

Answer: from today to May 15th.

How do the winner be picked?

Answer: We will pick a ramdom number from the post we get, and the lucky one will get the light. Plus, we will pick 5 ppl to get the anti-smell bags as well.

Now let's make the party started! :groupwave:

album.php

album.php

KokoKush

First to enter? I could use the Mars TS-2000 for my only tent I have my 3x3. I have been restarting my hobby and was going to buy a LED but expenses were too high. I don't sell what I grow. I have a 600w HPS/MH and a 315cmh, I would love to put them in a comparison with the TS-2000. I'm a budget grower and a LED light would help a ton. Good luck everyone!

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I feel it be a great light for the cab that I'm about to build. I have been wanting to try led for awhile, and this light looks like it would be a perfect match being a larger light. Either one would be nice, but the rectangle one would be just perfect for the scrog I have in mind.

Thanks, and good luck to all.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
First to enter? I could use the Mars TS-2000 for my only tent I have my 3x3. I have been restarting my hobby and was going to buy a LED but expenses were too high. I don't sell what I grow. I have a 600w HPS/MH and a 315cmh, I would love to put them in a comparison with the TS-2000. I'm a budget grower and a LED light would help a ton. Good luck everyone!
if you want to enter, please write the sentence like this: I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I xxxx (write a sentence you want to say)

Scrappy-doo

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I am starting to see that LED tech has finally gotten to the point where it makes sense to switch. I'm currently all about the cmh lights but with summer coming I have to swap my 630 for something more economical. Perfect timing to give the TS-2000 a center spot and see what it can do. Plus, I keep a journal where this light will be showcased growing some of the best genetics the east coast has to offer.

spazspaz

“I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I” would be pleased to try LED, at no cost, in an effort to determine if I should convert entirely from 1000w HPS to this power expense saving technology.

sdd420

Veteran
I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000,because I am setting up a new tent and want to try LED.

KokoKush

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because
I could use the Mars TS-2000 for my only tent I have my 3x3. I have been restarting my hobby and was going to buy a LED but expenses were too high. I don't sell what I grow. I have a 600w HPS/MH and a 315cmh, I would love to put them in a comparison with the TS-2000. I'm a budget grower and a LED light would help a ton. Good luck everyone!
I cannot edit posts yet.

OkThen

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I like the led low heat and power draw and its adjustable.

Last edited:
J

jaded1

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because would love to see what 1 of these can do in flower as my TS-1000 is too small to light my flower tent.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because I am new to indoor growing and if a total noob can do it with a Mars Hydro light then anyone can do it.
[/FONT]

whoatemypie

I wan't the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I'm looking to upgrade my old trusty Reflector 96 and this seems like a logical option.

Green Squall

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because as a long time LED grower, I would like to see how your lights compare to the others I have owned over the years.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I want the Mars hydro ts-2000 because it would allow me to kick out my old 600w magnetic ballast sodium grows after 30 years of using nothing else... and go fully led! :tiphat:

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I have started a grow at my Dad's place & would love to keep the electricity costs down - it would replace my old 400w hps.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*** Thanks for the great contest!
[/FONT]

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I would like to try an led and see how they compare to traditional lights

/thanks for the fun promotion and good luck everyone!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you for your participation. If there are more than 50 participants, I can apply to my manager for an extra TS2000