What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Tester

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Hello, I think led is very interesting. I have been seeing better and better things with led and would love to give it a try. If you select me, I will build a whole new cab for the light and post a very detailed grow diary about the grow and the light.

Good to luck all, and looking forward to seeing how this turns out and what grows from these led setups, links are in the sig.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Your picture looks great, at first glance I know that you have a lot of experience in growing, try led will not let you down :tiphat:

Jammal

Follow up to my grow I just harvested..

Believe I set the new one square ft challenge record with 400g

2.2 G/W

Trying to prove I need a deal on lights, I might want 4 cobs, or 4 sp150 or 4 Ts1000. Not sure yet,,,but I'm going to get them regardless.lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190424_111736412.jpg
    IMG_20190424_111736412.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 42

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Follow up to my grow I just harvested..

Believe I set the new one square ft challenge record with 400g

2.2 G/W

Trying to prove I need a deal on lights, I might want 4 cobs, or 4 sp150 or 4 Ts1000. Not sure yet,,,but I'm going to get them regardless.lol

Awesome job, 2.2g/w!!!:bow:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Natural light shows white, but it is actually made up of different colors. Our plants can grow well under these different colurs. When we use grow light to instead sunshine, should we copy the sun light and make it the same as sun light? Green light sometimes used as a tool for eliciting specific plant responses like photomorphogenic growth. If it is must for plants?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
At present, there are not many participants, not enough for 20, so I can only choose one grower to sponsor our lights. If there are more than 20 participants, I will choose two growers to sponsor our lights:smokey:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
At present, there are not many participants, not enough for 20, so I can only choose one grower to sponsor our lights. If there are more than 20 participants, I will choose two growers to sponsor our lights:smokey:

Well best of luck to the winner/winners and looking forward to seeing the grow log that goes with it.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
:D do you want more participants ?
add me to the list too, i am dreaming about those leds since i bought the tent :D
also i can make you some topics in other forum parts to redirect some users here

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
:D do you want more participants ?
add me to the list too, i am dreaming about those leds since i bought the tent :D
also i can make you some topics in other forum parts to redirect some users here
Thanks for your participation, can you send me your grow diary?

Mattbho

I would test. I own a mars eco98 the 5w leds i rhink its an 98?

My diaries are at other forums and i dont think im allowed to link them but heres my favorite 2
1 north london church cookies

2 eagle scout by greenpoint seeds

Attachments

• 20190219_2ccbud.jpg
    20190219_2ccbud.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190219_222509.jpg
    20190219_222509.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190402_135505.jpg
    20190402_135505.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 40