What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GN originals stash boxes.. a blast from the past...

Gigantefumador

Here

Attachments

• photo2089964.png
    photo2089964.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 67

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Actually, for the quality, it wasn't that bad of a price. Any wooden box thats crafted so good and of similar high quality materials is and probably ever was just about same price or more expensive. I mean look at jewlery boxes or humidors..
Also the lacqueor layers on this are probably thick enaugh so that it could be buffed one or 2 times, bringing it back to near perfect mirror finish. Even if I wasn't too careful with mine, it has no dents, just minor microscratches that you get even from cleaning it with a cloth, anyway. Nothing that can't be buffed out to former glory. But I can only see them in the light, when it reflects on it the right way, and even then it's ok cause it just shows has been used. They were made to last, and ofc price was matching the quality. But not expensive if you know to apreciate nice quality and craftsmanship.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I was just searching for humidor's and boxes on Etsy last night because of this thread but nothing came close. :shucks:

BRING BACK THE BOXES, I wanna buy one for myself for Christmas, I've been a very good girl and I deserve one. It's only fair. :window:

Latest posts

Latest posts