What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orient Express x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

Fronk

Day 34

Day 34

Just about to start getting thick... 😊
Forget the dog hair. Haha

Attachments

• 1A312779-A051-45C2-AF48-D6A2DBE6B80E.jpg
    1A312779-A051-45C2-AF48-D6A2DBE6B80E.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 33

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Hellgrammite00,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Yes, i agree with Fronk.
The faster flowering on the right is most probably Bubba Kush x PCK. The more sativa thin-leaved Zamaldelica x Kali China, and the 2 big fatty ones Orient Express x Nepal Jam.

Hope they are fattening up! :)

I think
From left to right
Orient x Nepal
Zamkal
Orient x Nepal
Bubba x pck
✌️

Hi Hellgrammite00,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Yes, i agree with Fronk.
The faster flowering on the right is most probably Bubba Kush x PCK. The more sativa thin-leaved Zamaldelica x Kali China, and the 2 big fatty ones Orient Express x Nepal Jam.

Hope they are fattening up! :)

Thanks dubi. The Orient x Nepal is def. a well producing plant. I wanted to give them at least another week, but given 10 days coming up of cool, rainy and overcast weather...I probably will harvest tomorrow.

ujbCli5.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks excellent Hellgrammite00 :D

If the forecast anticipates many rainy days then i would definitely harvest her before the rain comes. Enjoy your harvest! ;)

chappie

Veteran
Here are a couple of my outdoor plant from this year... getting tight since it is quickly getting cold but it is now in a greenhouse shed so at least out of the rain. Probably harvesting this weekend. Does not look quite ripe yet, but really lovely - odd rose (for lack of a better term) incense smell, not really all that cannabisy but very nice.

RKAKWHX.png

UHrGKUL.png

Mountainkush

Here are a couple of my outdoor plant from this year... getting tight since it is quickly getting cold but it is now in a greenhouse shed so at least out of the rain. Probably harvesting this weekend. Does not look quite ripe yet, but really lovely - odd rose (for lack of a better term) incense smell, not really all that cannabisy but very nice.

View Image

View Image

Love the dark purple. Looks identical to a cut of pure Pck I gave to a friend to grow outside this summer.
Mix up perhaps?
Either way it looks nice.

chappie

Veteran
Oh hey you could be right since the OTHER plant I was running was PCK! I read about the "Vietnamese black" in OE so figured this was it. The other plant (bright green) did have magenta calyxes, which I thought was a sign of PCK. My tags did in fact get blown away in a windstorm...

Mountainkush

Makes sense then. It was fresh on my mind after helping him cut it down yesterday. Wish I had my phone with me to get a pic. Had the same almost black stem.

chappie

Veteran
In that case... here is the OExNJ:

ENDYhb8.jpg

hYEHhYO.jpg

I decided to hastily cut it down this morning after frost last night. Will break it up and do a better trim soon.

I also tried a ErdPurt - despite the description though, it almost totally suffered botrytis. I am in NW WA which seems like the growing climate it was optimized for, but nonetheless, all bad. It was right on track to ripen in mid-late Sept and just suddenly suffered. I was able to get only a single nice nug off of an an otherwise really chunky and dense columnular plant. Live and learn.

Fronk

Just about week 7

Just about week 7

Fingers crossed she can take another few weeks...
Already chunky ✌️

Attachments

• 4BC22C27-F8F1-47AE-92E7-BFCD17F0DB59.jpg
    4BC22C27-F8F1-47AE-92E7-BFCD17F0DB59.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 43

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi chappie,

The plant you posted in the previous page looks indeed like a PCK hybrids as MountainKush correctly pointed out. The one in this page looks indeed more like an Orient Express cross.
Enjoy your harvest! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Fronk,

Your Orient Express x Nepal Jam looks like is progressing very well and fast. I would keep the feeding strong for 7-10 days more with mild temps between 20-24ºC to provide her with the conditions she prefers for better terpene and resin production, and then start the flusing when she stops the final reflowering.

Fingers crossed she can take another few weeks...
Already chunky ✌️

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Orient Express x Nepal Jam is out of stock on our website

Orient Express x Nepal Jam is out of stock on our website

Hi everyone :wave:

Nepal Jam x Orient Express feminized limited edition is sold out on our website and she will be out of stock for a few years,
at least until we can work on a new Nepal Jam reproduction, which will take time as we have been working extenisvely with Nepal Jam in the latest years.

I would like to thank all the growers who have supported this release :tiphat:
Thank you very much!

Fronk

Grown like this

Grown like this

200lt organic no till pot
4 strains.(pck,CxPan,red sapphire, OExNJ)
Day 61.
What do you think of the results?

Attachments

• 3C4AF298-CD16-4CA6-93D9-F027A7E58598.jpg
    3C4AF298-CD16-4CA6-93D9-F027A7E58598.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 39FB7FED-1058-4D45-A664-E883C99E76D5.jpg
    39FB7FED-1058-4D45-A664-E883C99E76D5.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DF4E65B5-AE41-4700-9A31-9259A86AC2D2.jpg
    DF4E65B5-AE41-4700-9A31-9259A86AC2D2.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 37

Range

Very nice.

Can you tell me about your soil mix? What is your base mix, and what and how often do you add amendments in?

Fronk

Range

Range

This pot had an full outdoor season, then grew lots of different herbs and cauliflower. This pot had a lot of organic admendments added when First made up. I now use mainly worm castings and worm juice as I have a worm 🐛 farm, Rock dust and this round I also used half dosage of Canna Bio (flower) liquid fertiliser through the second half of flowering.
Thanks for the interest 🙏

Range

Thanks for your reply. I have recently got back in to living organic soil for my herb.

I brought 2x more worm farms from the local hardware shop, so now I have 4x worm farms, I am hoping to have a continual harvest of castings.

Also I amend the worm farms with rock dust, soft rock phosphate, gypsum, agricultural lime and dolomite lime. I also give the worms some pellets which are organic, and contain fish meal, seaweed, humic and fulvic acids etc.

Getting back to your garden, I also like the way you have used the childrens pool underneath as a drain tray!

For bloom I see you are using the Canna nutrients. I had thought about those but decided to using a worm tea + liquid guano + liquid seaweed. It seems to be doing okay and has stopped the phosphorus deficiency I am seeing in flower with one of my plants at the moment.

Very soon I will be planting 1x Orient Express and 1x Nepal Jam, both feminised, so we will see how that goes. I also have the Nepal Jam x Kali China that I am interested in running soon.