What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaican Kings Bread

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
G `day E

I think your flower time is gonna be shorter than 100 + days .
If it has stopped stretching and has pistils in 4 weeks I think 70 to 80 days is going to see her finished .

Old school sats need more than a month to show sex let alone start to form buds .

Break a leg .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Thanks EB for the support i hope it finishes earlier than expected as you have more experience with these narrow leaf drug type cerebral varieties than i do i definitely am trying to do what i can to exp them to say the least blessed be brother

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Anyone who has dealt with the real deal Jamaican lambs breath would imo believe this line to be perhaps a parent as this girl when i was harvesting some seeds had a smell almost identical to the Lambs Bread now im growing more excited to experience this Kings Bread and now know why it is so god damn rare and hard to get will update sometime soon with pictures as i am grateful to have this plant going

Latest posts

Latest posts