What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE?

bigbag

Veteran
Amnesia and Super Silver are still very much grown/used in Holland...almost every coffeeshop has them ;)

bigherb

Veteran
Haze is still around here n still preferred in my circle

A few favorites that come to mind

NYC Haze / Nevilles Haze / Hashplant haze / Hillbillyhaze / Skunk Haze / Cambodian Haze

1luvbigherb

sith44

Super Silver all the way.....Huge, and I mean HUGE yielder...and flavor and potency that can match any of the best growers/breeders gear in the world......IF you have a good quality clone of her. Chose my baby out of over 60 seeds to find her......and she's my most highly prized and guarded baby.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
mexican outdoor haze, or whatever country outdoor haze. i'm all about my sativa's don't like indi's shit makes me sleepy and little else.

OLDproLg

Veteran
people NEED to smoke haze!!!!

THats whats wrong with the world these days.....
To many pill addicts that like that type high,if you can
call it a high???
Although being down an out,can sometimes help too..
Lg

Happy 7

Fairlight's Daze (BubbleGum x Original Haze)
Strawberry/Frankincense... so damn tasty and also packs a punch. :)

amneziack

hazey is the one, best feeling from any smoke, lemon an g-13 if u wanna chill, amnesia, ssh an s5 nice, but nevs haze wins, shame it takes so long tho

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day

I`ve grown / smoked .

G13 Hz A , G13 Hz C , NL#5 Hz C , Nevil`s Hz / Mango Hz , Nevil`s Hz , Mango Widow , Hash Plant Hz C , Critical Hz , ASH , Stones, SSH , Amnesia Hz , Liberty Hz and Mango Hz .

What I found most interesting was the way the Indica bottom blends with the Haze top end . They all are quality smokes . But Nevil`s Hz / Mango and G13 Hz A stand out IME .

ATM I have a bunch of Haze crosses I made. 50 days into bloom . Critical Hz x AfSK Hz , C5 x MNS NL5 Hz , G13 HzA x La Nina , Critical Hz x Crit Hz / ASH .

Did I mention I`m fond of Haze ?? he he .

IzqZGtul.jpg

AiiJAawl.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .