What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ind. Bubblegum / road kill skunk / BTY OG / NYCD Grapefruit

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check with Real Gorilla Seeds...
I'm out of the seed purchasing game, for now, so I avoid the retail sites. I don't know what they have.

Check the other vendors that Gyp hosts as well.

Fakir710

Hi everyone !

Do you no where I can buy this strains ?

Thank you very much !:huggg:

Those strains are actually clone only strains, you can get some corsses but.

For the BTYOG you can get some from Cannarado or Obsoul33t, Ind. Bubblegum Mosca seeds, NYCD Grapefruit i don't know what you refer to, The Mandarina Cut is from Soma but the Original NYCD is from Top Dawg.

RKS maybe go for the Sterling Skunk from Bodhi or Strayfox... Sativa Breather Skunk got some ancient Skunks also...

Regards.

Bubblegummer from female seeds or bubblegum from OOseeds

Karma have good kush

Dinafem and female seeds have a good grapefruit strain I don't know if it can help

Cheers

I read Cannacopia had a good work with RKS and Deep Chunk

I don't remember where I sow an article about that but it was here on icmag forum

Bubblegummer from female seeds have good returns too

THseeds and mosca seeds seem to have good thing near the original indiana bubblegum

have a good day

Qatman

Holimoli.com givingng away 3 free feminized ind bubblegum with all packs.. running their SSH and bubblegum atm.. 31 for 9 seeds in the us.. easyvto deal with.. free stealth shitting and fast..

J

jaded1

That nycd ruby red grapefruit cut was the best tasting/smelling weed I've tried,would of loved to have that cut.That thick pure diesel back smell to her was intoxicating.Haven't seen or heard of it for a good few years now though

troutman

Seed Whore
You probably have a better chance at finding a unicorn than RKS

I saw this unicorn raft for sale. I guess anyone selling RKS may as well send you on a trip up the river. :laughing:

2019-Hot-Sale-6-Person-Huge-Unicorn-Pool-Float-Giant-Inflatable-Unicorn-Swimming-Pool-Island-Lounge.jpg

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Thseeds made the first bubblegum right?

Would it be safe to say if I can't get the ibg clone that the next best thing is Thseeds?

big orno

Hello

Yes she was so good ! that's why I'm searching her. The new soma's cut the mandarina is good to but not what the old cut was

All the best

big orno

Yes a unicorn for now (some breeders work with it) but I hope she will come back stronger than ever haha !

I think with internet we will find her and I hope better than her !

All the best

big orno

Thank you very much Titoon29. I didn't know that interesting thread and will see that tonight after the work.

Sweet seeds had a good Ice cool but they where the old cuts (different dad know I think).

All the best and thank you

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i have the original NYCD Gapefruit mandarina cut from back at this days ;)

indiana bubblegum give atm from Mocsa Negra seeds avabile as seeds reg and maybe fem

RKS is not every coner to find

big orno

Hello

They are two cuts of NYCD from Soma:
- the old grapefruit cut lost by Soma (what I search)

- the new mandarina cut very present in Spain for exemple

I would have given some of my old elite cuts (A5, S5 etc.) for that cut

If it's the old cut you are very lucky. If it's the new cut you are very lucky to

All the best

Latest posts

Latest posts