What's new

First grow in coco need help with dripper setup.

Hey Icmag I am planning a grow with DNA mills coco and was told to use
10ltr air pots.

So I am planning 4 x 10lt air pots in a 4ft x 4ft tent or could I squeeze 6 plants
In there under 400watts

So I need help making up a dripper setup .how many dripper per pot ?

Any help would be appreciated thanks in Advance.

To be honest I should have maybe tried soil.but I got the coco so Rock on.

Peace Ronin4life :dance013:

I bought 2 x 50lt bags of DNA mills coco with added cork and the bags are not opened but there is fungas gnats coming out of small holes in bags room is full of gnats. Not a good start.to a grow.

B

bigganjabud

I bought 2 x 50lt bags of DNA mills coco with added cork and the bags are not opened but there is fungas gnats coming out of small holes in bags room is full of gnats. Not a good start.to a grow.

Haven't ever had em as I use pebbles (sorry I know that ain't much help)

Can you get any nilnat? Or anything similar?

Cheers bigganjabud I will look into it.its just more money to fork out.room is full of em need sticky traps quick style.not even opened the bags of coco.am pure raging.Dna mills sucks house was clean till I bought that stuff.note to self never buy coco again.lol

Just off phone with DNA mills.they said they haven't had a problem with gnats but arranged to get these picked up.and send out 2 New bags fair play to them for great customer service.

coldcanna

Veteran
If you are just getting going then you can treat the coco with Imid and that will knock out any fungus gnats or root aphids. Mosquito dunks work for the gnats as well, but seeing as your plants will be a long ways from flowering your safe to go nuclear

Latest posts

Latest posts